PDA

View Full Version : Component Options

Jamesb14
12-14-2005, 08:20 PM
I was wondering wat components would be the best for me to buy. I have a 92 accord 4 door and i listen to mainly rap and punk...i already have the subs and amp now im just need the components. I have also taken out the rear speakers. Also i know this has probably been covered before but i couldnt find it in my searches so if you can show me where itd be apprecieated...im lookin to spend bout 250ish.

FoxPro5
12-14-2005, 10:19 PM
Your best bet would be to listen to as many comp sets that you can and then make your decision. What sounds good to me, may not sound the "best" to you...only your ears hold the answers to your questions my friend.

That being said, there are many sets in your price range both new and used. Just off the top of my head I know you can pick up a new set of MB Quart Premiums for $250 off ebay. Other include Focal Polyglass, JL Audio XR's, and others that they ***** out on ebay. But they may sound like chit to you...which makes these recommendations pretty worthless:crap:

Anyways, welcome to the fourm:D

Jamesb14
12-14-2005, 10:22 PM
thanks for the help and ive bin tryin to listen to as many as i could but the selection i got around here is pretty limited...so ive basically listened to all that i can and none of my friends are really into car audio...so im like at a dead end right now but ill look into the ones that you mentioned and thanks for the welcome:D