PDA

View Full Version : Need Fiberglassing!

95F150
12-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Ok guys, I want either 1 8" or 2 8" in both doors, fiberglassed at the bottom of the door panels.

Who would be willing to build this for me?

I would be able to send off the door panels.

Thanks guys!

mikescanlon
12-05-2005, 07:24 PM
good idea man, if nobody on here will do it, we can do it carpeted for 300 a door.

go with comp 8's or RE 8's you can get for 50 bucks a piece right now from the RE group buy.

thats a shipped price from RE

95F150
12-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Thanks man.

And I think I may try the RE's.

No one in town has em. So thats a plus!

95F150
12-05-2005, 07:28 PM
good idea man, if nobody on here will do it, we can do it carpeted for 300 a door.

go with comp 8's or RE 8's you can get for 50 bucks a piece right now from the RE group buy.

thats a shipped price from RE

I am being lazy though. I think I really wanna tackle it myself, but would like to see some prices on how much someone would charge.

dbornotdb
12-05-2005, 07:35 PM
Whats your time frame for this?
I have alot to do right now, but when I get close to completion on them, I would love to hook you up.
PM me.:naughty:

mikescanlon
12-05-2005, 07:48 PM
bro message me on AIM, if you wanna get the supplies, i'd fiberglass it with you, like at my house or something.

then it'll just cost you materials +your time.

ramos
12-06-2005, 07:45 AM
bro message me on AIM, if you wanna get the supplies, i'd fiberglass it with you, like at my house or something.

then it'll just cost you materials +your time.

Your my kinda guy Mike, you work at a shop doing projects like this. Yet you will still help a brother out on the side to help him learn. :angel: You my hero man :)

mikescanlon
12-06-2005, 07:51 AM
lol
he came to my shop and validated my raffle to show it wasn't a scam

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127984

what less could i do for him? he needs somethin : )

cool guy too, so as long as he brings his girlfriend with him, topless, i'll work for free : )

edit: just kidding btw

re-edit: plus it'd only take one day, fiberglass is easy, it's just that first few steps that's hard.

not everyone wants to dive in and do a 4x12 fiberglass enclosure for the first step into fiberglass, and boy was that fun :/