PDA

View Full Version : 1 chamber or seperate?

bigdub_diesel
12-04-2005, 07:05 PM
im lookin for boxes on ebay, and i found a nice 3 hole box that will fit in my car and i like it. only thing is that they sell 2 of these boxes, one has 3 seperate chambers, each one has 1.3 feet air space. and the second box they sell has just one chamber with 4 ft air space. what would be pros and cons on either of these boxes?

bigdub_diesel
12-04-2005, 07:17 PM
i cant open that, it closes my web page whenever i open certain things, and the boxes section of this forum is one of them, as is the electrical one, my computer is messed up.

VOA_NIGHTMARE
12-04-2005, 07:19 PM
The problem with the single chamber if one sub blows, you got to take it out and replace it lol.
I have a dual 12 box shared chamber for 2 jl 12w6v2's it was nice because in the car it gave alittle more space by not having the center divider in it.But like right now I sold one sub and cant use my other one now lol.

bdawson72
12-04-2005, 08:42 PM
The problem with the single chamber if one sub blows, you got to take it out and replace it lol.
I have a dual 12 box shared chamber for 2 jl 12w6v2's it was nice because in the car it gave alittle more space by not having the center divider in it.But like right now I sold one sub and cant use my other one now lol.
What???????

PhatTonyDeMarco
12-04-2005, 08:43 PM
What???????

I understood it...