PDA

View Full Version : didnt even know what i had

analogkid
11-26-2005, 03:02 AM
i stopped by circuit city today snoopin around for possible gifts for the deserving people in my family and i stumbled across the rockford t162c 6.5 coaxils. jebus! i didnt know they were so expensive. 135 bux is a rip off. i got mine new from my bro for 20 bux. (well they were installed and switched out the same day) are these any good? i know they are the highest line of coaxils made by rf, but their midline fanatic components didnt impress me too much. maybe theyd make a suitable rear fll for my truck when i redo me setup.

Darth Audio
11-26-2005, 09:02 AM
Well I have to be honest here and I know it's going to stir up a hornets nest. But Rockford Fosgate is the Harley Davidson of car audio, you're paying most of that money for the name. Yea it's decent stuff but hardly worth the price. I installed RF for years and there is a lot of stuff out there that can be had for the same price or less that is better.

Rattlebrain
11-26-2005, 09:09 AM
Well I have to be honest here and I know it's going to stir up a hornets nest. But Rockford Fosgate is the Harley Davidson of car audio, you're paying most of that money for the name. Yea it's decent stuff but hardly worth the price. I installed RF for years and there is a lot of stuff out there that can be had for the same price or less that is better.

X2 Hear hear...:clap: :yes: :yourock: :ohsnap: :word: :woot: :handclap: :iagree:

Finally someone that agrees with me about Harley