PDA

View Full Version : Custom Fiberglass Enclosures?

Psyence
11-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Anyone know anyone in Calgary, AB Canada that does custom enclosures... Id like to rip out the back seats in my truck and have a nice fiberglass enclosure built. Id do it myself, but it would take AGES as I dont have much time to do it.

UndercoverPunk
11-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Don't say you don't have enough time when you're actually just too lazy to do it. I have 2 jobs and I could still bust out a FG enclosure if I really wanted one.

NhustlaR
11-11-2005, 01:54 PM
Don't say you don't have enough time when you're actually just too lazy to do it. I have 2 jobs and I could still bust out a FG enclosure if I really wanted one.

x10, if you have the drive you can do it in a week or 2, a month at tops. lol or you can get it done by a shop......:crazy:

TrollHunter
11-11-2005, 08:47 PM
why not see if someone like BJFish11 will ship to canada ;)

unless your looking for form fit ofcourse then you will need the truck accessible.

NhustlaR
11-12-2005, 10:11 AM
he couldnt do that unless he had the same car to work on. HENCE THE NAME CUSTOM

bjfish11
11-12-2005, 10:44 AM
What kind of car do you have? I have rented cars from people for an afternoon before to do all the fabricating. If its a car i can get a hold of i will do it. Will cost a little more to ship to Canada, but i will do it if you are interested. You can PM me if you want, reply to this, or shoot me an email at [email protected] Thanks