PDA

View Full Version : What alarm?

Good Times
11-09-2005, 05:24 AM
I'm not much into alarms, as I don't know much about them, so I figure I'll ask here. I have shaved doors all the way around on my explorer, so I'll need an alarm that can activate and deactivate the alarm, open the 5 doors after the alarm is deactivated, and have a window sensor. If possible I would like it to roll down the windows in the front, but if thats a significance difference in money its not that important. I also want something in a pager system where if somehow my doors get opened or a window gets broken it pages my remote telling me. I'm looking something that's reliable and that works.

supra06
11-10-2005, 05:05 PM
i am looking at the compustar and the viper 791xv or maybe the prestige or audiovox (a little cheap)

schadwick79
12-03-2005, 10:03 PM
I Am Still Using My Avital Champion Mark 3 That I Had Installed Back In 1996 And I Have Not Had A Single Issue With It I Prefer Avital All The Way... Which Is Now Owned By Dei... So I Dont Know How Their Products Are Now.. But If You Can Find An Older Phoenix Or Champion You Wont Be Disappointed... Hope This Helps.. A GOOD WINDOW ROLL UP MODULE SHOULD COST AROUND 75 DOLLARS OR SO... ALL ALARMS ARE CAPABLE OF ROLL UP/DOWN WITH A MODULE....