PDA

View Full Version : I know EVERYTHING about audio now! Thanks TAS!

PV Audio
10-22-2005, 10:04 AM
According to THE definitive source on audio, The Absolute Sound, I am missing everything in my music, just because of living on earth!(following article):

Acompass is an everyday example how material can be influenced by an external field. The earth's magnetic field causes the compass pointer to align itself relative to the earth's magnetic poles.

In a very similar manner, the AudioQuest Dilectric-Bias System causes the molecules of a cables insulation to align themselves in an electrostatic field. A 36V DBS battery-pack attached to inner and outer DBS field elements creates a strong and stable field.

Electrostatically unorganized insulation causes non linear phase error; different amounts of time delay for different parts of the signal. Polarized (aligned) insulation eliminates almost all of this distortion. Sound is much smooother and easier to understand, seeming to come from a quiet black background. Information and emotion come through as never before

Now I know that i need polarized insulation on my speaker wire, i can do anything!!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

:uhoh::rolleyes: these people are ****ing stupid. who would ever buy this ****? speaker wire that is safe from the earth's magnetic field? they need to pull this piece of **** magazine out of prodution. the articles are ok, but when they start talkin about $300 stereo/ft for speaker cable and upwards of 500 dollars a run for power wire, someone needs to die. /rant

azbass
10-22-2005, 11:05 AM
omfg im going out right now to get that speaker wire

PhatTonyDeMarco
10-22-2005, 11:12 AM
Thats rediculous...

the_flatlander
10-22-2005, 11:20 AM
would there even be any gain with that wire

danteBirosel
10-22-2005, 12:37 PM
lol o wow, that was really convincing...

PV Audio
10-22-2005, 01:35 PM
NO lol that's the point

DBfan187
10-22-2005, 01:38 PM
check this out... (http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4533)

Tirefryr
10-22-2005, 01:38 PM

Of course. The company would now be a couple hundred dollars richer.