PDA

View Full Version : DEH 4600MP Help

SeminoleAngie
10-18-2005, 07:43 AM
Hey people! I am absolutely clueless when it comes to car audio. I have the Pioneer DEH 4600MP, and I love it. The only problem is I still haven't figured out how to change the time on it. I don't have the manual because my ex threw it away by accident after installing it in my car. Can anyone help me? Thanks! :uhoh: ;) :D

amr952
10-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Hey people! I am absolutely clueless when it comes to car audio. I have the Pioneer DEH 4600MP, and I love it. The only problem is I still haven't figured out how to change the time on it. I don't have the manual because my ex threw it away by accident after installing it in my car. Can anyone help me? Thanks! :uhoh: ;) :D

Here is the website you can go to, to download the installation manual. You have to register for a user-name and password, but it only takes a sec. I would attach it but I dont remember my user name stuff so I am waiting for them to e-mail me. Just scroll down the page until you see your CD-player. Pioneer Website (http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/manual/0,,2076_4277,00.html)

SeminoleAngie
10-18-2005, 01:09 PM
thanks hon! i'll check that out :D :veryhapp:

mobilworksaudio
10-18-2005, 10:38 PM
You have to turn the unit off by first holding the source button.

Next hold the audio button for approx 3 seconds, then use the up down left right arrows to adjust the time,

KaeZoo
10-18-2005, 10:49 PM
You have to turn the unit off by first holding the source button.

Next hold the audio button for approx 3 seconds, then use the up down left right arrows to adjust the time,

The "function" button, not the audio button on this model.