PDA

View Full Version : Best type of sub for a fiberglass enclousure?

jaden_fackrell
10-15-2005, 03:27 PM
What would anyone reccomend for a fiberglass enclosure? I am a complete newb but would rather have a fiberglassed box to save room in my ride. So are there any recommendations? I listen mostly to hip hop and want clean crisp base. Money is no problem either. Any questions just ask.

fuzzai
10-15-2005, 08:49 PM
any sub works in fiberglass enclosure, just gotta make sure its got enought room for the sub.

What size of sub you looking for? What kind of power you gonna feed it?

NhustlaR
10-15-2005, 08:54 PM
I would get more involved with the car audio thing before jumping into things. read the fiberglass stickys, and what goes into building a box. the box needs to fit the subwoofer perfectly for it to sound good(meaning the ft^3). but yeah, any sub can go into a glassed enclosure. good luck with your thing, and if you need any help feel free to PM me.

PV Audio
10-15-2005, 08:59 PM
ud. necesita leer mas entonces puede usar el vidrio de fiber

jaden_fackrell
10-15-2005, 09:14 PM
I have read all the sticky's about fiberglassing, I know alot about car audio just have yet to install it all on my own this time. I want to first build around my subs then see what type of power the subs require. I know all about the ft^3 and that just curios as to if it sounds the same as sealed enclosure or if there is any other noticable differeneces in sound?

DiamondFanatic
10-15-2005, 09:21 PM
Just make it nice and strong, and make sure its sealed and it will be the same as a MDF sealed box.

ramos
10-17-2005, 04:16 PM
ud. necesita leer mas entonces puede usar el vidrio de fiber

Verdadero, mi hermano. USTED debe empezar también pequeño y la práctica. :)