PDA

View Full Version : New toy shipping...

Diplexers
10-13-2005, 04:29 AM
Hi all,
I just ordered an Eclipse 8455. Cost me $660.00 with shipping (ouch). I can't wait to get it. I got it from a friend who is an authorized dealer.

I have been running Eclipse decks for a decade now, but never had the best model. It was always either mid level or their cheapest one (which is still better than most decks). I think after ten years I deserve to spoil myself with thier top model.:yumyum:

It should really accentuate my current setup.

Happy days:veryhapp: :) :veryhapp:

Savstyle
10-13-2005, 04:32 AM
Hi all,
I just ordered an Eclipse 8455. Cost me $660.00 with shipping (ouch). I can't wait to get it. I got it from a friend who is an authorized dealer.

I have been running Eclipse decks for a decade now, but never had the best model. It was always either mid level or their cheapest one (which is still better than most decks). I think after ten years I deserve to spoil myself with thier top model.:yumyum:

It should really accentuate my current setup.

Happy days:veryhapp: :) :veryhapp:
its an awesome deck, ive had alot of fun playing with all the features when im at work, but its so ugly compared to last years models, but they sound so **** good. Either way enjoy your deck man

Diplexers
10-13-2005, 05:12 AM
its an awesome deck, ive had alot of fun playing with all the features when im at work, but its so ugly compared to last years models, but they sound so **** good. Either way enjoy your deck man
OH I SHALLL:up2somet: :naughty:

Diplexers
10-16-2005, 08:32 AM
oh snap!!! I had no Idea it would sound so good.:veryhapp: :D

Ignatowski
10-16-2005, 09:28 AM
I have been eyeing that model
How does 8v preouts compare to lets say 4 or 5v of other models?
Can u hear a huge difference?

alphakenny1
10-16-2005, 01:50 PM
Not to be mean but wow $660 is just a tad bit overpriced. I got mine for $600 installed.

But regardless its an awesome deck. And I actually love how this deck looks. I love it. There are so many features its crazy. I've had the deck for over a month and almost everyday i read the manual and find something new i could play with. excellent deck and have fun :thumbupw: