PDA

View Full Version : kick pod, newb, dont have a clue

cheyenneboy
10-11-2005, 10:10 PM
i saw the sticky by Gauntlet (great job) but am still so confused i got a 71 chevy cheyenne and having trouble with speakers. i dont want to cut the door out. but just dont want to have 2 6x9s behind the seat. i want to fill it in with some sound. but im not to sure how to build the kick box still. i don know if there is anyone on here that would be able to build any for 2 6 inch. but i still dont know wat to do. any help or other rout.

ruckus
10-12-2005, 08:52 AM
i saw the sticky by Gauntlet (great job) but am still so confused i got a 71 chevy cheyenne and having trouble with speakers. i dont want to cut the door out. but just dont want to have 2 6x9s behind the seat. i want to fill it in with some sound. but im not to sure how to build the kick box still. i don know if there is anyone on here that would be able to build any for 2 6 inch. but i still dont know wat to do. any help or other rout.

I would be interested in doing it but since I dont have access to a 71 cheyenne I wouldnt be able to make form fit pods to the contour of your truck.

NhustlaR
10-12-2005, 03:43 PM
just magnet the 6x9s to your roof. that always works for me :D

be creative. thats what glassing is all about. im sure you can find somewhere to glass those in. good luck bro