PDA

View Full Version : Destruction = Excellent Seller

Moe Lester
10-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Kurt is probably one of the most honest people you could possibly deal with online. I told him I would take the RL-is that were damaged off of his hands and he agreed. He sent them out to me immediately and I recieved them today. The packaging was done very well. He is extremely fast on replying to messages.

The wire, terminals, and shipping costs are going out to you tomorrow :)

FoxPro5
10-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Yep, Kurt is a solid dude. He shipped me my Bose headphones via 2 day FedEx Express at no extra charge...and he did it right away!! :)

Arawak420
10-07-2005, 08:32 PM
i'll third that thought. got a sweet deal on a fosgate punch P4004 $100 shipped. i paid that day and got the amp the next day. fastest shipping i have ever gotten from an online transaction. i mean hell it takes paypal 3-4 days to credit my cheese.

nice stand-up character. will buy from again.
one blessed

davidfre21
10-08-2005, 05:18 PM
veru understanding also :rolleyes:

fatryan
10-08-2005, 05:31 PM
kurt is a bastard!!! he was supposed to buy my amp, then he backed out!!!

Im j/k, hes a nice guy. no hard feelings bro

destruction
10-08-2005, 06:30 PM
i backed out cuz i was hoping to get one here in cali so i could finish my install this weekend.

I sent the money fedex priority overnight with early am delivery for$ 20 on tuesday so he could get the amp out on wednesday. Last time i talked to him was thursday and he was supposed to send it with fedex yesterday so i would get it today. No sign of fedex and i have a feeling it not gonna be here till sometime next week.

I would have been better off buying from fatryan. agghhh hindsight is 20/20

fatryan
10-09-2005, 12:47 AM
i backed out cuz i was hoping to get one here in cali so i could finish my install this weekend.

I sent the money fedex priority overnight with early am delivery for$ 20 on tuesday so he could get the amp out on wednesday. Last time i talked to him was thursday and he was supposed to send it with fedex yesterday so i would get it today. No sign of fedex and i have a feeling it not gonna be here till sometime next week.

tisk tisk

packerfan
10-09-2005, 09:10 PM

Hes a lazy fat bastard anyways, youd never get it because he would stop at the donut shop first and then get side tracked even more.

fatryan
10-09-2005, 10:56 PM
Hes a lazy fat bastard anyways, youd never get it because he would stop at the donut shop first and then get side tracked even more.
your probably right, although i think instead of a donut shop, id stop at a cheesesteak place.