12" Component Subwoofers with 1000 Watts Max Power
400 Watts RMS Each Sub

Hook Those Up With 2 Pioneer Amp GM-7100M

Mono Power Amplifier with 800 Watts Max Power
250 Watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
360 Watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms

And Finally Hook Both Amps With Pioneer HeadUnit DEH-P7700MP

In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA/WAV/iTunes AAC Receiver with OEL Display

howz this setup guys i did alot of research and after alot of confusion i ended up with this 1st i dont like having 6 different brand of car audio euipment or to have a pioneer sub hooked with memphis amp i think by having everything by the same brand i will get the maximum performence

need true opinion on this dont tell me its going to be expensvie or something like that need to know how will the sound quality be or if any of the equipment had bad reviews i know this setup is not going to be all that loud but i think will be enough for me

thanks

lotas
10-04-2005, 05:55 PM
I don't agree with the concept of the same brand all the way around giving you maximum performance. To put it bluntly, some brands make a good HU, while their speakers are absolute ****. And I dont think I'd get 5way speakers, after 3way it just seems like marketing techniques.

danteBirosel
10-04-2005, 05:57 PM
i do not agree with the 6x9 5-ways. i suggest finding a 2-way or maybe a 3 way

Chevillac
10-04-2005, 06:03 PM
What kind of car is this?, dont need the 5ways....

squeak9798
10-04-2005, 07:14 PM
2 Pairs Of Pioneer TS-A6991R

6x9" 5-Way Speaker with 460 Watts Max Power
160 Watts RMS Each Pair

5-ways are a waste of money and nothing but marketing.

Plus, why are you going to put 6x9's in the front?

Hook Them Up With Pioneer Amp GM-6100F

4-Channel Power Amplifier with 600 Watts Max Power
60 Watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
150 Watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms BRIDGED

Meh, Pioneer wouldn't be my first amplifier choice.

2 12inch Pioneer Subs TS-W306C/DVC

12" Component Subwoofers with 1000 Watts Max Power
400 Watts RMS Each Sub

Hook Those Up With 2 Pioneer Amp GM-7100M

Mono Power Amplifier with 800 Watts Max Power
250 Watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
360 Watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms

Life would be much easier if you just got a single amp to power both subs. Less wire to run, less room taken up my the amps, easier installetion, etc etc.

And Finally Hook Both Amps With Pioneer HeadUnit DEH-P7700MP

Pretty good headunit.

1st i dont like having 6 different brand of car audio euipment or to have a pioneer sub hooked with memphis amp i think by having everything by the same brand i will get the maximum performence

That couldn't be further from the truth, frankly.

No company is going to be the "best" at everything, or have the best value in each product category. By going with different brands, you can not only maximize your performance, but maximize your performance while possibly saving money. Pioneer speakers might be good....but for the same price, you might find something that sounds better. Pioneer amps may be good, but for the same price you might find something with more power, better features, etc etc.

Limiting yourself to a single brand is one of the worst things you can do, IMHO.

need true opinion on this dont tell me its going to be expensvie or something like that need to know how will the sound quality be or if any of the equipment had bad reviews i know this setup is not going to be all that loud but i think will be enough for me

Decent overall. But I bet if you gave us a budget and your goals, we could help you put together a better performing system for the same cost or less.