PDA

View Full Version : need speakers, help me decide!

hellbender
10-02-2005, 04:39 PM
I upgraded everything in my car, now I just need a good set of speakers to finish it. I cant decide between the following, so help me decide! which is best for classic rock,metal,trance, alternative and soft rock. Good midbass,loud detailed highs and handles 175-200wrms.
Thanks everyone!

1. cdt hd-62 for $350
2.diamond audio s600s $277-
3. boston acoustics pro60 $345-
4. ology audio's $300+

OlogyAudio
10-02-2005, 06:05 PM
I upgraded everything in my car, now I just need a good set of speakers to finish it. I cant decide between the following, so help me decide! which is best for classic rock,metal,trance, alternative and soft rock. Good midbass,loud detailed highs and handles 175-200wrms.
Thanks everyone!

1. cdt hd-62 for $350
2.diamond audio s600s $277-
3. boston acoustics pro60 $345-
4. ology audio's $300+

well there is always the option of being able to return mine (or if you debucked dayton RS drivers someone would be glad to buy them instead of going through that mess)

CDT HD = EDi6500s ??? ya??? I'm not 100% sure -- and I've had a guy upgrade from the EDi6500s to mine :) he was quite thrilled

DA hex again someone went through those and settled on mine :)

No good comparison on the pros... just in a previous install which rly isn't fair... Anyone with pros want to switch to mine and write a review? I mean if you don't like them you can just send them back... Same applies to someone with a good rainbow set ;) Squeak knows the pros and a set should end up on his doorstep eventually... If/when mike gets done with the sample (if he doesn't keep it for his own car lol) -- thn I'll just have to make another set and make some sort of demo ring...

Hook Me Up
10-02-2005, 06:08 PM
get infinity comps