PDA

View Full Version : cadence cvl 6k......made by morel?? vs PG elites

shift_grind
09-24-2005, 11:57 PM
i was told that the cadence cvl 6k were morel's, and some of the best components out there, any truth to this? or all just bs? they do have the same exact baskets as morels, and morel makes there own speakers, so it looks like morel makes them, just wondering how they compare. the ones i saw, weren't the same as on cadencesound.com though.. the specs on them are 35-22k, 200rms and 96db.....sounds like there loud and get very good midbass, anyone try them? i relieze i couldn't expect to play them down to 35hz, but i want somthing with some low end punch.

im also comparing them to PG elite 6's. leaning towards the PG's. i want somthing with soft highs, and punchy midbass

faulkton
09-25-2005, 03:54 AM
I have the elite 5's in front and rear. I like them but they are lacking in midbass IMO. I have my doors deadened with a layer of stinger roadkill extreme, then a layer of 1/2 MDF and another layer of roadkill extreme. Im planning on adding the 9" and glassing some door pods to make the 9-5-1 comp set at least in the front to make up for the lack of midbass. Perhaps my midbass expectations were just to great for a 5.25, but for mids and high i think they are excellent.