PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my DXZ955 :)

bamaboy
09-20-2005, 10:41 PM
well i ordered my clarion DXZ955MC from cardomain.com

shipped out this afternoon:D after i ordered like 3:30 my time still had time to ship out

all i can say excellent support, after i orderd they called me like 2 or 3 minutes after i ordered to confirm it, price match is awsome, got 270$ off and still got warranty, also for like 10$extra got 2 day shipping because last time it took 5 days to get my amp, and i wanted it by this weekend
so will let everyone know soon how i like it, should install it saturday or sunday because i have to work thursday and football game friday night

will try to write a review for it and say how the touch screen and music catcher works and if its sounds better or worse than the 860

iceteebone
09-20-2005, 10:54 PM
well enjoy. as you know i like my clarion much better then my 860 :veryhapp:

bamaboy
09-20-2005, 11:09 PM
why is that because it was cheap? and you didnt use the features on the 860? or what is it a better unit all together i remember you said it read scratched cds better and i like it has a input plug instead of pioneer making u pay money for one i mainly use my creative zen micro

iceteebone
09-20-2005, 11:28 PM
why is that because it was cheap? and you didnt use the features on the 860? or what is it a better unit all together i remember you said it read scratched cds better and i like it has a input plug instead of pioneer making u pay money for one i mainly use my creative zen micro

it seems to be a better quality deck. it doesn't skip on stratched cd's as much as the pioneer. on some of my chewed up cd's it'll skip, but it plays them 100 times better then the pioneer. also some little things, like the aux. inputs, and the ability to shut off the internal amp.