PDA

View Full Version : New subs, new box

ighettoboyi
09-20-2005, 03:12 PM
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8260/sv3003870rz.jpg

too lazy to paint or carpet the box, but supa_c spraypainted the port haha. All in all it came out decent...had a couple air leaks in the face and i was too lazy to take the subs back out and seal from the inside so I glued some spots from the exterior...then i realized i should have just added a couple extra screws on top lol. specs are in the sig. and i get to say i met mike from SS! who else can say that? i wanted the logoless + sig but he was out of the logoless, but the anodized cones w/ logos were my 2nd choice.

i haven't had extensive playing time with these babies yet, but they are quite the impressive drivers. i've only listened to rap and stuff like that so far so the SQ hasn't been PHENOMENALLY better than my old solo setup but they are tighter, get lower, and have a slightly different tone (maybe some would say warmth?). o...and they're LOUD. once i throw everything i got at it will i be able to give a half decent objective review.

ighettoboyi
09-21-2005, 03:01 PM
it's mdf so i'm not going to bother with a finish..maybe paint or carpet if i'm not lazy but i am..

iagrdshaka
09-21-2005, 05:02 PM
carpet that box...dont be that lazy

Hook Me Up
09-21-2005, 05:28 PM
nice box, carpet that *****

mikescanlon
09-21-2005, 07:33 PM
turn out the lights, that **** looks great.