ss3079
08-24-2002, 07:32 PM
Alpine IVC-C800 (HU)
Alpine DVA-5205 (DVD)
Alpine TUE-T011A (TV Tuner)
Alpine NVE-851A (Navigation)
Alpine VPE-180A (VHS)
Alpine CHA-5624 (10 Disc CD Changer)
Alpine TME-M750A (one in each front headrest)
Audiovox VOH-681 (Flip down monitor)
Audiovox Headphones

Hows that look for the electronics?

SoLoItHz
09-02-2002, 11:14 PM
Looks nice when its on the board, but I believe ramos said it best.....
10% product
90% install

Thass his story, and I'll stick to it. Make it rock and post some pictures. I'd like to see that. Doesn't sound bad at all.

Corsica
09-06-2002, 12:40 AM
Not bad but i'd personally go with an Alpine Monitor as opposed to Audiovox. My dawg says his ****** *** he hates it, and why not go all Alpine neways??

J

ramos
09-06-2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by ss3079
Alpine IVC-C800 (HU)
Alpine DVA-5205 (DVD)
Alpine TUE-T011A (TV Tuner)
Alpine NVE-851A (Navigation)
Alpine VPE-180A (VHS)
Alpine CHA-5624 (10 Disc CD Changer)
Alpine TME-M750A (one in each front headrest)
Audiovox VOH-681 (Flip down monitor)
Audiovox Headphones

Hows that look for the electronics?

It looks like someone won the lottery :D jk I have to agree with corsica. I'm not to fond of the audiovox monitors. Go alpine all the way man :)

Night Pirate
09-06-2002, 08:39 AM
Ya it looks like you like Alpine so like they say go with it all. Sounds nice btw tho:)

NP

Alaxan
09-06-2002, 06:09 PM
Looks good but alpine? LMAO Sorry you know I had to give u **** and for those that don't know....youc an kinda get the idea from my signature here. If your gonna go alpine tho go all the way with it bro.

Hit me up on MSN later on tonight if your around.

ss3079
09-06-2002, 11:36 PM
Yeah I'm cancelling a couple things(like the flip down) and getting Alpine all around, hopefully the DVD changer also....

Alaxan
09-25-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by shrinkydinx
whats the diff between the nve-851a and the nve-852a?

Ummmmm 1 number? Not positive honestly, but take a look at their website and may find out.

Jasontb2000
09-28-2002, 02:29 AM
That's alot of money. Add up all your prices on the multi media stuff and then check prices on another good brand with the (flip out face, dvd, etc.) built in and see how much you'll save. Unless you just like Alpine.

Cieprus
10-04-2002, 01:27 PM
Brand loyals always get screwed

And you talk alot, but how bout installing it and post some pictures, cause right now it doesnt look like anything

Corsica
10-04-2002, 03:18 PM
As i said before NO AUDIOVOX!!!!!!

J

ss3079
10-04-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Cieprus
Brand loyals always get screwed

And you talk alot, but how bout installing it and post some pictures, cause right now it doesnt look like anything

a) Im not brand loyal. I like most "brands", but I simply chose Alpine to be the main multimedia brand because I like the way they perfom.

b) Where do you come off saying this? "You talk alot", well excuse me for asking for some feedback. It was simply a process of designing a new system. Obviously I know who not to ask for any further reccomendations now.

- Steve

Corsica
10-05-2002, 02:01 AM
I like tha all Alpine idea man. Ket us know what ud o decide to go with and how good/bad it ends up. good luck, if u need any help (which i doubt) u know whwre to find me Steve.

J

rsflores
10-07-2002, 11:03 PM
hey steve bro send that guy to the thread with all your **** on it i forgot where it is or i would myself!!!!! anyways system sounds great glad your get it goin :D :D
another newbie who doesnt know what we know yet.lol

Corsica
10-08-2002, 03:09 PM
Newbie? Go **** yourself ******.

How did you get in the your the *******...

An ya, YOUR BRAND LOYAL!! AND then you choose Audiovox...WTF! WWhere you gonna get the Audiovox ****? K-Mart?

And ya *****, you talk alot, so build it then post it

Thnx for ur copmments about his system. You are an example of why the AAA was created... We hate assholes who like to treat others like ****. Steve just asked for our input. When he said he knows who not to ask, he means u were pricky about what he was thinking of. Now i agree he can do much better than audiovox, but he just wnated out ideas. Is that so wrong?

Thnx for being the First example of what this club was created for. You coupon for a free beating with the baton flask and a "deep tissue" massage from Bubba are in the mail.

J

ss3079
10-08-2002, 07:23 PM
Newbie? Go **** yourself ******.

How did you get in the your the *******...

An ya, YOUR BRAND LOYAL!! AND then you choose Audiovox...WTF! WWhere you gonna get the Audiovox ****? K-Mart?

And ya *****, you talk alot, so build it then post it

Again, your comments are out of line...contact me when you can talk like a normal human being with the maturity level of an adult.

By the way, I am not "brand loyal". I will explain again in case you didnt understand me the first time. I like most of all brands. The simply went with mostly all Alpine for this system because I like their products. I dont even know why you can up with those bullshit comments in the first place.

- Steve

RangerMan
10-08-2002, 09:50 PM
ahahaha

Ill smack you and bubba around like stepchildren...

AAA was created to give you ******* some sort of 'purpose' in life...Which, aside from AAA, you have NONE!!!

You know not who you **** with young one...banished from help you now are...

rsflores
10-08-2002, 10:06 PM
ahahaha

Ill smack you and bubba around like stepchildren...

AAA was created to give you ******* some sort of 'purpose' in life...Which, aside from AAA, you have NONE!!!

i see a dirty table go clean it up bus BOY!! and GROW UP!! not only do we have lives
we sever BIGGER purposes in life than you prob ever will:nono: :nono:

Wonderbread
10-09-2002, 01:44 AM
bah, i think the most powerful power the AAA has is our collective post count and knowledge...
boy this little mofo didnt realize whowaht he was getting into...
just for teh record guys, Cieprus (or pus$y as$ bi.tch, whichever you prefer) just got his likelyhood of any kidn of real help on these boards thrown out the window...
EVERYONE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE NEW AAA WARNING THREAD!!!
in short, a thread iwth a list of people like this ******* (basically, who to ignore)...

Alaxan
10-09-2002, 01:55 AM
Some people need to learn when to open their phucking mouths. This jackhole just closed himself off from a world of free assistance and pissed off and on some really good guys. Lifes a ***** and then you become one.

MikeofTulsa
10-09-2002, 07:31 PM
well i think some people did blow this out of proportion....but i have to agree....u just lost my respect as well....dont expect help from me

Wonderbread
10-09-2002, 11:18 PM
Please ******, I can find wayyy better forums then this one lol....

Get a life man, your a joke I hate you punk *** kids playin tuff guy on the computer...

Grow up *****

then go, find get the fack out...
i beleive you yourself stated youi were a kid..
im odler than you, many people are... whos playin tough guy? grow up b!tch

RangerMan
10-09-2002, 11:19 PM

Get a life man, your a joke I hate you punk *** kids playin tuff guy on the computer...

Grow up *****

Again, this is uncalled for...for future reference, ****** should be changet to f a g g o t...only use words you know how to spell.

Wonderbread
10-09-2002, 11:22 PM
then he's limited to words 4 letters and less.....

MikeofTulsa
10-10-2002, 12:04 AM
i will admit there are a few people on here who have a short temper ::cough:: RM ::cough:: but that was jus a bit uncalled for....you shouldnt go around dissing other peoples stuff cause you think u know it all...i mean come on.....

ps....your only 17 so dont try to act like your all mature and stuff

ss3079
10-10-2002, 12:07 AM

Grow up *****

Go ahead and find a better forum, I quite frankly could give a ****.

Why dont you get a life? Obviously you dont have one because you try and stir **** up on here.

Punk *** kids? Hmm..think that one over again, Im not exactly a kid, nor a "punk ***" Oh and playing "tuff", no, I dont need to play "tuff"

- Steve

Wonderbread
10-10-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Goddyd4me
i will admit there are a few people on here who have a short temper ::cough:: RM ::cough:: but that was jus a bit uncalled for....you shouldnt go around dissing other peoples stuff cause you think u know it all...i mean come on.....

who is this referring to?

ss3079
10-10-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Wonderbread
who is this referring to?

I think the idiot.

- Steve

Corsica
10-10-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Goddyd4me

Please do not make generlizations on all 17 year olds. As my profile show's I am 17 and i act decent here most of the tyme do I not? Yes occasionally i get out of hand but who don't?

J

Cieprus
10-10-2002, 12:40 PM
hahaha

Keep it goin guys, you have so much time to spare!!!

MikeofTulsa
10-10-2002, 07:02 PM
well i was refering to Cieprus ....and i was only stating that he was 17 cause he called everyone else on here kids....no offense to you corisica