PDA

View Full Version : what glue does moelester use on his boxes?!?!?!

nikosbuddy
09-14-2005, 10:15 AM
Thats right everyone he uses a clear glue that enables him to make these sound boxes with no screws and i want to know what type of glue he uses...simply for the fact i got a couple of boxes i want to use it on :)
Mike

tRiGgEr
09-14-2005, 10:22 AM
You can make any box without screws. Just use clamps to set the wood while it cures. Any strong wood glue will work.

As for the original question???????

Moe Lester
09-14-2005, 10:24 AM
titebond 2

mrray13
09-14-2005, 10:41 AM
titebond III here, with 1 1/2" brads...for most daily drivers....

otherwise, 1 5/8" #6 wood screws for the big hammers....

while the glue is the strength, i won't ever completely rely on it. i will always use some type of fastner.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :peace:

nikosbuddy
09-14-2005, 10:43 AM
sweet thanks guys, im going to pick some up tonight then go from there :)
Mike

Moe Lester
09-14-2005, 10:46 AM
titebond III here, with 1 1/2" brads...for most daily drivers....

otherwise, 1 5/8" #6 wood screws for the big hammers....

while the glue is the strength, i won't ever completely rely on it. i will always use some type of fastner.

where did u get the titebond 3? all I can find at my local stores is the original and II

mrray13
09-14-2005, 10:50 AM
where did u get the titebond 3? all I can find at my local stores is the original and II

****, my bad moe...i jsut went into the garage and looked. it's titebond II premium. i guess i had a brainfart...:blush:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee :peace:

ramos
09-14-2005, 10:55 AM
I'm a firm believer in gorrila glue myself ( I find the purple **** :D ) :)

UndercoverPunk
09-14-2005, 10:59 AM
I'm a firm believer in gorrila glue myself ( I find the purple **** :D ) :)

I used to, but I got sick of it foaming...

mrray13
09-14-2005, 11:01 AM
i've thought about using it (gorilla glue), but since it's an expanding glue, i wasn't for sure if it is truley suitable...

i will try it though

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee :peace:

Chevyaudio
09-14-2005, 11:03 AM
Ive used gorrila glue before, but as others said, the foaming and expanding gets annoying. Next box i build i plan on using titebond II

ramos
09-14-2005, 11:10 AM
Good solid clamping of the joints . :)

UndercoverPunk
09-14-2005, 11:13 AM
Good solid clamping of the joints . :)

... I think I'll do a head to head of wood glues...

ramos
09-14-2005, 11:16 AM
Sounds good , the only problem I see. With good glue, straight cuts, and proper assembly 99.99% of the time the wood (mdf) breaks before the glued joint seperates or breaks. :)

ramos
09-14-2005, 11:18 AM
I'm also just an old obstinate fart who doesn't like change either. If it ain't broke don't fix it :D :)

Moe Lester
09-14-2005, 11:18 AM
Sounds good , the only problem I see. With good glue, straight cuts, and proper assembly 99.99% of the time the wood (mdf) breaks before the glued joint seperates or breaks. :)

why is that bad? lol

ss3079
09-14-2005, 11:21 AM
I'm also just an old obstinate fart who doesn't like change either. If it ain't broke don't fix it :D :)

No, I agree with you ... and I don't want to consider myself old - yet :D

Carpenters glue works just fine. Glue joint is stronger than the wood itself, with proper clamping and quality cuts like you mentioned.

Glue two pieces of solid wood long grain to long grain ... they're not coming apart. End grain is a different story, though.

ramos
09-14-2005, 11:29 AM
why is that bad? lol

Don't get me wrong. It's not bad, unless your trying to test glue strength. If the wood keeps breaking before the glue does are you really testing the strength of the glue or the wood ? :)

UndercoverPunk
09-14-2005, 11:35 AM
Don't get me wrong. It's not bad, unless your trying to test glue strength. If the wood keeps breaking before the glue does are you really testing the strength of the glue or the wood ? :)

I'll find a way to do it... or I won't do it at all, I'm not going to waste my time for a simple they're the same. I'm sure they both are fine, I know GG is strong as hell, havn't really tested regular wood glues yet.

tRiGgEr
09-14-2005, 11:36 AM
havn't really tested regular wood glues yet.

You should. They don't call it "wood glue" for nothing;)

Moe Lester
09-14-2005, 11:39 AM

ill leave the strength testing to someone else, ill just sit comfortably knowing my boxes wont blow apart at the joints :veryhapp:

negativezeroz
09-14-2005, 12:10 PM
Hey Brad do you think I should get some titebond II for my upcoming 3 8's box? Cuz all I have is some wood glue I got at Lowe's and shes about empty

Moe Lester
09-14-2005, 12:22 PM
Hey Brad do you think I should get some titebond II for my upcoming 3 8's box? Cuz all I have is some wood glue I got at Lowe's and shes about empty

if you are almost out sure, go get you some :)

ramos
09-14-2005, 12:35 PM
ill leave the strength testing to someone else, ill just sit comfortably knowing my boxes wont blow apart at the joints :veryhapp:

I'm with ya man .....:)

TooLowTooGo
09-14-2005, 12:48 PM
whats wrong with liquid nail:crap:

PowerNaudio
09-14-2005, 02:27 PM
unless its for a small ported box, i would never use just glue, glue only grabs the mdf board on the surface of the two pieces, mdf will still come apart if strong pressure and vibration is placed on it "large, high power subs". screws grab both pieces of wood and clamps them together and the glue keeps everything sealed up and keeps the screws from loosening up.
that's just how i feel and would not build an enclosure any other way.
oh i use gorilla glue, when it expands improves sealing and forces its way through imperfections and around the screws. a tighter bond.
just my two cents.

JimJ
09-14-2005, 02:30 PM
^^^

Ramos said it before. The MDF has a lower breaking point than the glue does...

Moe Lester
09-14-2005, 02:37 PM
unless its for a small ported box, i would never use just glue, glue only grabs the mdf board on the surface of the two pieces, mdf will still come apart if strong pressure and vibration is placed on it "large, high power subs". screws grab both pieces of wood and clamps them together and the glue keeps everything sealed up and keeps the screws from loosening up.
that's just how i feel and would not build an enclosure any other way.
oh i use gorilla glue, when it expands improves sealing and forces its way through imperfections and around the screws. a tighter bond.
just my two cents.

i take it you have never built a box using real wood glue without screws before... I actually use brad nails to hold the box together until the glue sets. You cant see them because they are small, but once the glue is fully cured the box is not coming apart without breaking the MDF. Like you said, the screws clamp the wood. Once the stuff dries, you can remove the screws and the box will be just as strong.

PowerNaudio
09-14-2005, 03:08 PM
i take it you have never built a box using real wood glue without screws before... I actually use brad nails to hold the box together until the glue sets. You cant see them because they are small, but once the glue is fully cured the box is not coming apart without breaking the MDF. Like you said, the screws clamp the wood. Once the stuff dries, you can remove the screws and the box will be just as strong.

i have built plenty off boxes, have tried plenty of different glues, a box that is held together by glue alone, is no better then a prefab box. just tuned different.

and
no, ones the glue dries and you remove the screws you can brake the box easier then if it still had the screws.

another thing that will play a big role in the strength of the glue is how much area does the glue have to hold on to. so the thicker the wood the more area you have for the glue to grab on to the joints, giving the appearance of a stronger box.

like i said that's just how I build them. if you like making them with just glue that's fine.

do you brace your boxes?, or do you think that's a waist of time as well?

my friend used to have a professionally made box "" at a local shop that was not screwed together but had the small nails in and glue.
he wanted a box that would better compliment the subs, which i built for him, when i was done with the install, we kicked the other box apart, very easily.

edit,
the glue was still holding on to the mdf board but the board broke over the glue. and the nails pulled out. if it had been screwed together it would of taken more punishment.

JimJ
09-14-2005, 03:10 PM
a box that is held together by glue alone, is no better then a prefab box. just tuned different.

:confused: I'm sorry, that's just not true...chemistry doesn't lie here.

another thing that will play a big role in the strength of the glue is how much area does the glue have to hold on to. so the thicker the wood the more area you have for the glue to grab on to the joints, giving the appearance of a stronger box.

That's the only part your post that made any sense.

ramos
09-14-2005, 03:21 PM
Hey now, I whole heartedly believe in bracing. I to use screws sometimes, I also use the trusty brad nailer as well. Never had any problems with either to be honest. :)

tRiGgEr
09-14-2005, 03:27 PM
i have built plenty off boxes, have tried plenty of different glues, a box that is held together by glue alone, is no better then a prefab box. just tuned different.

This is wrong.

And you are arguing over the wrong thing man. The woods breaking point is lower than that of the glued part. If the box breaks, that's nice. But were talking about the bond breaking here.

tRiGgEr
09-14-2005, 03:28 PM
whats wrong with liquid nail:crap:

It forms a surface bond, where as wood glue forms a chemical bond between the 2 pieces.

UndercoverPunk
09-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Scottie doesn't use screws either, I assume you'd think he's wrong too? There are some EXTREMELY intelligent people telling you how it really is... maybe you should listen to them.

I have no car audio idols.

PowerNaudio
09-14-2005, 03:47 PM
Scottie doesn't use screws either, I assume you'd think he's wrong too? There are some EXTREMELY intelligent people telling you how it really is... maybe you should listen to them.

OK guy, if you prefer doing it one way cool. if your idols do it that way and you want to follow fine,
i was just expressing my opinion on this subject, again i use glue!!!!!!!!!!, i would not solely relay on it for the strength of the enclosure.

i never intended to insult anyone intelligence.
if that's the way you feel about it, then that's not really my fault.

InhumanAcura
09-14-2005, 04:01 PM

and
no, ones the glue dries and you remove the screws you can brake the box easier then if it still had the screws.

like i said that's just how I build them. if you like making them with just glue that's fine.

my friend used to have a professionally made box "" at a local shop that was not screwed together but had the small nails in and glue.
he wanted a box that would better compliment the subs, which i built for him, when i was done with the install, we kicked the other box apart, very easily.

edit,
the glue was still holding on to the mdf board but the board broke over the glue. and the nails pulled out. if it had been screwed together it would of taken more punishment.

please dont compare a box "some shop" or a pre-fab to something you have never even seen first hand. You dont know what you're talking about.

PowerNaudio
09-14-2005, 04:11 PM
please dont compare a box "some shop" or a pre-fab to something you have never even seen first hand. You dont know what you're talking about.

what are you talking about?. what have i not seen first hand?
the strenght of a box put together by glue alone?

InhumanAcura
09-14-2005, 04:15 PM
what are you talking about?. what have i not seen first hand?
the strenght of a box put together by glue alone?

im not gonna to go back and forth with you..hopefully you got my point, not seeming that way though :(

vosschs
09-14-2005, 04:18 PM
really any wood glue would work, just use a good amount and use clamps, wood glue is harder than the wood itself

http://www.hardwareworld.com/4oz-Titebond-Iii-Woodglue-p10KAVI.aspx

edit also at first i thought the title says what glue does a moelester use on his box:eyebrow:

iceteebone
09-14-2005, 04:20 PM

and

edit,

i thought that's what the whole point of the discussion was about? people are saying that the bond between the 2 pieces of wood will not break before the wood will break. since you have agreed why are you arguing? also if you have a sub that can bust a sheet of 3/4" MDF in half, then holly balls.

MisterE
09-14-2005, 04:26 PM
i think hes saying that using screws and glue is stronger than just using glue.

i use liquid nails but its a biyatch to clean up, is titebond any easier?

vosschs
09-14-2005, 04:28 PM
i think hes saying that using screws and glue is stronger than just using glue.

i use liquid nails but its a biyatch to clean up, is titebond any easier?
thats quite obvious

ramos
09-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Yep, drop the liquid nails. Pick up some tite bond, gorilla glue, or another urethane wood glue. :)

Justinw303
09-14-2005, 04:29 PM
i thought that's what the whole point of the discussion was about? people are saying that the bond between the 2 pieces of wood will not break before the wood will break. since you have agreed why are you arguing? also if you have a sub that can bust a sheet of 3/4" MDF in half, then holly balls.

Lol. This man has a point.

Glue alone is just fine by me. Seeing as how Moe is currently building me a box, and I trust him completely, I've got full confidence in his glue.

saywhat?
09-14-2005, 04:34 PM

Lowes has it....green label.

nikosbuddy
09-14-2005, 04:38 PM
went and bought some...wow i <3 the new glue :)

Moe Lester
09-14-2005, 05:01 PM
Lowes has it....green label.

ive never seen it there, just original red and II blue. Ive still got a half gallon of II left anyways, so until that runs out i wont be looking for glue lol.

glad you like the glue nikos :)

PV Audio
09-14-2005, 05:18 PM
custom titebond III blend here

tRiGgEr
09-14-2005, 05:19 PM
custom titebond III blend here

And lots and lots of silicone...

PV Audio
09-14-2005, 05:35 PM
And lots and lots of silicone...
:D nope, only internally.

tRiGgEr
09-14-2005, 05:37 PM
:D nope, only internally.

Oh I'm sorry. I thought that was silicone flowing out of your boxs. My bad. You must have just loved them a lot.

Moe Lester
09-14-2005, 05:41 PM
so what exactly is a custom blend of titebond 3

tRiGgEr
09-14-2005, 05:43 PM

Titebond + Semen

RumbleNTheTrunk
09-14-2005, 05:51 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/TITEBOND-III-wood-cutting-board-lumber-adhesive-glue_W0QQitemZ8182589396QQcategoryZ84011QQssPageNa meZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Im going to buy 2 gallons of that in a minute....its the new Titebond III

PV Audio
09-14-2005, 05:59 PM
i have no idea as to exactly what it is, but my woodshop here makes it. its great stuff. it has the strenght and qualities of III, but the drying time of I ~II. its great.

PV Audio
09-14-2005, 05:59 PM
and it also dries ROCK hard so it sands like a dream

THUNDERBIRD
09-14-2005, 08:46 PM
i have used gorilla glue, some elmers type gorilla glue and now some other stuff that is like gorilla glue. i like it works. and i screw the box in a couple of spots then nail the rest of it. and i tend to nail the hell out of it kuz i like using my nailer.

Spkrman
09-15-2005, 04:34 AM
Screws are there for additional strength and longevity. Glue alone works, but glue and screw is better... especially for things that get alot of pressure, such as port walls in a slot port box.

With glue you have the possibility of the wood working apart over time, thats just not going to happen with screws.

Screws are a heck of alot more work though.... but why not just do it the BEST way?

Goldtaz1
09-15-2005, 08:47 AM
Brad nailer (I prefer the use of 1 1/2") + Titebond = enclosure that is more than strong enough. Folks that use screws are making things harder than they have to be.

ramos
09-15-2005, 09:17 AM
Titebond + Semen

Did you know the best upholstery glues in the world do actually have elephant semen in them. Makes ya think twice about eating while your working :D :)

avs20
09-15-2005, 10:37 AM
12 cube box, assembled with only glue and brad nails. 2 18" MT's..still think you need screws?

http://home.comcast.net/~avs20/12cubes/12cubes.html

tRiGgEr
09-15-2005, 10:39 AM
Did you know the best upholstery glues in the world do actually have elephant semen in them. Makes ya think twice about eating while your working :D :)

How on earth did you come across that information:(

iceteebone
09-15-2005, 10:40 AM
how would one collect elephant semen? :uhoh:

ramos
09-15-2005, 11:04 AM
Use the glue quite often. It's rather expensive, but there's nothing better :)

Alpineinstaller
09-15-2005, 11:04 AM
tom green did:)

ramos
09-15-2005, 11:05 AM
how would one collect elephant semen? :uhoh:

imagining the poor smuck with the rubber gloves and a bucket :eek:
My job doesn't **** so bad I guess :)

iceteebone
09-15-2005, 11:39 AM
sounds like something they should do on fear factor. whoever gets the most semen out of the elephant advances to the next round.

ramos
09-15-2005, 12:27 PM
sounds like something they should do on fear factor. whoever gets the most semen out of the elephant advances to the next round.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek: I think the world could do with out that sight :)

Spkrman
09-15-2005, 02:30 PM
12 cube box, assembled with only glue and brad nails. 2 18" MT's..still think you need screws?

yep... screws are there for longevity more than anything

Rule of thumb, never brace with 2x4's...

avs20
09-15-2005, 02:33 PM
..and why is that?

saywhat?
09-15-2005, 02:41 PM
because he doesnt do it....LOL

Spkrman
09-15-2005, 02:43 PM
because he doesnt do it....LOL

dam skippy :cool:

..and why is that?

read above :)

one word, turbulence and LOTS of it with your box...

avs20
09-15-2005, 02:46 PM
meh, ok. Ive used allthread, wooden dowels, 2x4's etc. Havent noticed a difference when switching between them.

AznRevlAzn
09-15-2005, 02:47 PM
i use gorilla glue myself. really good stuff. got it on my hadds and wouldn;t come off in 3 weeks, lol.

Spkrman
09-15-2005, 02:50 PM
meh, ok. Ive used allthread, wooden dowels, 2x4's etc. Havent noticed a difference when switching between them.

may not be obvious to the ear, but it does make a difference.

avs20
09-15-2005, 02:53 PM
Possible...sure. Goal for the box was 150...more than accomplished that. So I'm happy.
:)

Buckshot
09-15-2005, 11:00 PM
may not be obvious to the ear, but it does make a difference.

Really? Ill just believe you I guess.

Spkrman
09-15-2005, 11:17 PM
Possible...sure. Goal for the box was 150...more than accomplished that. So I'm happy.
:)

with all that equipment.. sheesh i'd hope so haha.

Spkrman
09-15-2005, 11:18 PM
Really? Ill just believe you I guess.

yep - play around on a TL and all kinda wierd stuff happens!

Moe Lester
09-15-2005, 11:18 PM
turbulence ***** :)

Insomniac119
09-15-2005, 11:21 PM
I just bought some tightbond premium, it's like 50 cents more than the original.

avs20
09-16-2005, 03:16 AM
Spkrman....150@35 hz. It still sounds great on any music(to me..others might disagree). I should clarified...150@35hz was my goal. It's even louder(to the mic) at higher freq's. Btw...Moe designed the box..props:)
It's not the best design for spl...but it works for how I needed it built:)

Spkrman
09-16-2005, 03:26 AM
Spkrman....150@35 hz. It still sounds great on any music(to me..others might disagree). I should clarified...150@35hz was my goal. It's even louder(to the mic) at higher freq's. Btw...Moe designed the box..props:)
It's not the best design for spl...but it works for how I needed it built:)

not for spl doesnt mean it shouldn't be made as loud as possible :)

with 2 18's and that much juice you SHOULD be that loud lol

now shoot for a 60 ;)

RCwhat
09-16-2005, 12:15 PM

not for nothing but isn't a single layer of 3/4"mdf for all the walls a little wimpy for 2 18" mt's? hell my box i built for my 2 12"sx's is doubled up 3/4" making all the walls 1.5". plus thicker walls=less need for bracing and less bracing=less turbulence and less turbulence=higher spl..... just my $.02

PV Audio
09-16-2005, 12:17 PM
I just bought some tightbond premium, it's like 50 cents more than the original.
thats II

try III ;)

TooLowTooGo
09-16-2005, 05:45 PM
not for nothing but isn't a single layer of 3/4"mdf for all the walls a little wimpy for 2 18" mt's? hell my box i built for my 2 12"sx's is doubled up 3/4" making all the walls 1.5". plus thicker walls=less need for bracing and less bracing=less turbulence and less turbulence=higher spl..... just my $.02

ive talked to a few people that did that
one guy in paticular wich drives a bravada
he lost almost 2db's from doing that:crazy:

anyone know y?? cause i thought it would always be better to brace it like that aswell. the reason i always double baffle my top

InhumanAcura
09-16-2005, 05:54 PM
ive talked to a few people that did that
one guy in paticular wich drives a bravada
he lost almost 2db's from doing that:crazy:

anyone know y?? cause i thought it would always be better to brace it like that aswell. the reason i always double baffle my top

Are you saying he gained 2db by duplicating the internal volume, but simply doubling up the .75"? I HIGHLY doubt that.

danteBirosel
09-16-2005, 06:22 PM
been using Titebond for being refered from Moe..and hey moes right.. this stuff works great. It's clean, smells good, and gets HARDDD fast!!!

Spkrman
09-16-2005, 07:21 PM
Are you saying he gained 2db by duplicating the internal volume, but simply doubling up the .75"? I HIGHLY doubt that.

in a street box, not gonna happen.

in a wall.. yea, 2db from doubling it up may come :cool:

TooLowTooGo
09-16-2005, 07:47 PM

no i said he LOST 2db's

not sure how truthful he was.

he said he gained about .5 from doing a double top baffle (where the subs were mounted). but sinking the subs in so it was flush with the top baffle.

he lost almost 2db's from doubling every wall to make the whole box 1.5" thick all the way around instead of .75"

InhumanAcura
09-16-2005, 08:07 PM
no i said he LOST 2db's

not sure how truthful he was.

he said he gained about .5 from doing a double top baffle (where the subs were mounted). but sinking the subs in so it was flush with the top baffle.

he lost almost 2db's from doubling every wall to make the whole box 1.5" thick all the way around instead of .75"

gotcha..

mrray13
09-17-2005, 10:09 AM
i know a few others who have lost output on the tl by double walling everything as well. maybe not 2db, but enough they won't ever double anything. rather, they'll use 1" in place of 3/4", but they really don't ever do that. mostly, just a few braces...

walls? different story from what i've been told.

Rattlebrain
09-17-2005, 10:35 AM
I have a question...
Is Titebond better than Elmers yellow wood glue? I have always used the Elmers. I ran out and the local store I went to only had the Titebond (red bottle) I havent used it yet and was just wondering.

Spkrman
09-17-2005, 10:59 AM
i know a few others who have lost output on the tl by double walling everything as well. maybe not 2db, but enough they won't ever double anything. rather, they'll use 1" in place of 3/4", but they really don't ever do that. mostly, just a few braces...

walls? different story from what i've been told.

double wallin a streetbox may or may not gain - you never know until you try. Part of it is laminating the sheets properly... liquid nails really isn't the best way.

Walls gain ALOT from thicker panels, mostly because the panels are SO BIG.

Rattlebrain
09-17-2005, 02:26 PM
I have a question...
Is Titebond better than Elmers yellow wood glue? I have always used the Elmers. I ran out and the local store I went to only had the Titebond (red bottle) I havent used it yet and was just wondering.
TTT

Moe Lester
09-17-2005, 02:30 PM
I have a question...

try it and tell us :)

Rattlebrain
09-17-2005, 02:33 PM
try it and tell us :)OK. Just thought that since it seems everyone is using Titebound, There musta been a reason.

dustinr
09-17-2005, 02:38 PM
Glue is glue!! That is like comparing Pepsi to Coke.. you will have some people who like Coke and others that would prefer a Pepsi over the Coke.

Randy Savage
09-17-2005, 02:39 PM
People may lose from doubling up because more flex=lower impedance rise ;)

Spkrman
09-17-2005, 03:05 PM
People may lose from doubling up because more flex=lower impedance rise ;)

also raises the note most of the time.

TypeRBass
09-17-2005, 03:39 PM
impedence rise is bad.....and i used titebond 2 on this last box i made..and its nice stuff....but i STILL used screws in it. i dont want my boxes flying apart.

Spkrman
09-17-2005, 04:01 PM
impedence rise is bad.

and effeciant boxes are good :naughty:

its a tradeoff... properly designed setups will wang it either way.

Moe Lester
09-18-2005, 12:01 AM
BTW, Dont get wood glue in your eyes, its not very pleasant. Thanks INHUMANACURA.

(frog/leafblower)

jmeifert893
09-18-2005, 12:06 AM
i heard that moelester uses his own "special" glue.

joeldirt
09-18-2005, 03:53 AM

they do too have tite bond III. the original is red, the II is blue and the III is green (the labels). Its 30 bucks a galon at ace hardware.

PV Audio
09-18-2005, 03:16 PM
personally, probond (elmers) = titebond III = titebond II

reason being, probond is CHEAP, dries quick, strong and dries HARD. titebond II is a lil stronger but doesnt dry as quick and hard. III is the strongest but dries slow as hell and doesn't sand well. all in all, i have all three and it depends on what you are doing. i most often use III on sub boxes but nearly 90% of the time use II and probond on loudspeakers :)

my .02