PDA

View Full Version : Those with an 860

Justin89T
09-12-2005, 11:22 PM
I've noticed on the Pio P8MP or whatever that in order to remove the face you have to hit the eject button... obviously ejecting the CD. then you have the CD half ejected and the metal parts wants to go back up after you pull the face off......

seems poorly designed to me.

my question, does the 860 have that same problem?

bamaboy
09-12-2005, 11:38 PM
just hold down the eject button for like 2 secs and it beeps and goes down without the cd ejecting, i figure it is the same on p8, or it will auto do it when the car is cut off

cough:manual: cough

Mr. Opportunist
09-12-2005, 11:41 PM
yes exactly when its off you just hold down eject button to remove it for those that actually remove it, it also has an auto option to where it slides out when the car is turned off... to get to auto option u just have to hold down the left knob when radio is off, idk p8 only has one knob so try that one...

Justin89T
09-13-2005, 02:06 AM
Cool.

I don't have one, I was just curious :)

adam71
09-13-2005, 05:11 PM
Yes, you'll notice on Pioneer units that next to the eject button you'll see a little symbol that looks like a barbell and the word "OPEN" next to it. That means to hold for atleast 2 seconds and then it will open without ejecting. This barbell symbol is used on more than the eject button so whenever you see this symbol with a word next to it, it means to push and hold to execute that feature.