PDA

View Full Version : I Need Box Plans..

dustinr
09-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Hi, I'm gonna give this a go! I'm wanting to build a ported box for a single 15" Alpine Type R..

I drive a 1993 Dodge Spirit..
Just measured my trunk..

39" inches Wide
30" inches Front to Back
16" inches Tall

I'll probally be running an Orion 1200D or Directed Audio 1500D

I'm really looking for SQL, a lil more SPL then SQ.. like 60/40 or 55/45~

If you could help.. I'd really apperciate it.. Also a list of materials needed would be great!

I already picked up some Elmers Wood Glue & some black spray paint..

Tools wise, I have a circular saw, jigsaw and just about everything else needed!

Thanks in advanced!

danteBirosel
09-12-2005, 10:03 PM
sup bro. sounds like your gonna get a pretty good setup here. if you really want detail to detail in dvd quality and stuff so u can learn yourself just give me a holler and ill give you it for very cheap.

Dj-torn
09-12-2005, 10:15 PM
Click here for plans;

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112551

dustinr
09-12-2005, 10:18 PM
sup bro. sounds like your gonna get a pretty good setup here. if you really want detail to detail in dvd quality and stuff so u can learn yourself just give me a holler and ill give you it for very cheap.

that would be great! but for the most part I think I have an idea of what to do? Just PM me with the details and how much ur asking.. I really don't want to spend too much on just plans.. I was considering JMac's 10$ plans.. I have Bassbox 6 Pro but I don't know how to use it right =x .. well lemme know I'll be ready to paypal it over or w/e tomarrow.. and hopefully get start tomarrow too! thanks again.

danteBirosel
09-12-2005, 10:30 PM
PM sent

dustinr
09-14-2005, 01:02 AM
Thanks to Moe Lester for some wonderful box plans! He has answered all of my questions thus far, and tomarrow I will be ready to start my box! Thanks again everyone.