PDA

View Full Version : new HU in gf's car

hoss
09-05-2005, 08:15 PM
i just installed a new HU in my girlfriends car. i got her a sony CDX-CA700X, eh, its a cheap sony, but she is happy and it was only $20, so cant beat that.

anyways, i got it in, and its working great, and all that happy stuff, but we cant figure out how to program preset radio stations. anyone got any idea? i have been searching the interweb for service manuals or any info on it, and havent found anything yet. if anyone wants to let me know, there may or may not be a HUGE reward...(probably not though, but we can all pretend :) )

azbass
09-05-2005, 08:37 PM
dont you push on hold the numbered buttons to get em set? or does it not have em?

azbass
09-05-2005, 08:38 PM
nv it does not have thoes buttons

Beyond
09-05-2005, 10:00 PM
i just installed a new HU in my girlfriends car. i got her a sony CDX-CA700X, eh, its a cheap sony, but she is happy and it was only $20, so cant beat that.

anyways, i got it in, and its working great, and all that happy stuff, but we cant figure out how to program preset radio stations. anyone got any idea? i have been searching the interweb for service manuals or any info on it, and havent found anything yet. if anyone wants to let me know, there may or may not be a HUGE reward...(probably not though, but we can all pretend :) )

get it on the station you want, and press and hold the number on the remote you want to set it as

hoss
09-06-2005, 01:08 AM
thanks beyond, i actually got a hold of a friend who was more familiar with the unit earlier, and he told me the same thing.

the ****** thing is, i didnt get the remote... but no biggie, just a minor inconvenience, and i dont have to deal with it :p:

Echo42987
09-06-2005, 01:12 AM
You can buy a remote for it for about the same price u just paid for the head unit lol. Check ebay they usually have five dollar ones you can buy.