PDA

View Full Version : The simple but worth it alarms?

danteBirosel
09-05-2005, 03:07 AM
I have a 1994 nissan pathfinder and i still have the stock alarm system installed. Have some important merchandise in my car now :) and was wondering what kinds of alarms do you guys suggest? I do not need all those remote starters or automatic window buttons needed. Just need something simple that can scare off those jackers, and such. Maybe like a great alarm system thats loud and that i can have the remote that tells me if its been touched or harmed. I have no knowledge in alarms so please... be specific. Thanks.

Remember i have a SUV and i still dont need all that extra addons. Just the important stuff.

bumpncarstereo
09-05-2005, 12:08 PM
astra 777, no remote start. and from www.asianwolf.com they throw in a freebee. comes with a radar sensor. i will let you know what i think when i get it installed

danteBirosel
09-05-2005, 01:18 PM
looks nice..

but what do all of you guys think about this manufactor?

the only alarm systems im familiar with is Viper and Python.

Hook Me Up
09-05-2005, 01:24 PM
I have a Viper 941xv it is very nice

it is two way remote and comes with the picutre of your car on the screen and such. It was 500 installed but u can buy it for 300 and install yourself and u will get no warranty from the dealer. They are pretty hard to install though i tried and failed and gave it to them.

A great buy I love IT

THUNDERBIRD
09-05-2005, 05:58 PM
i like my python