PDA

View Full Version : will pay $15 for a box design by saturday night -xxx15

BassAddictJ
09-01-2005, 06:18 PM
ok.....going from my 1992 maxima to a 2002 vw golf....i havent measured the exact amount of space i have to work with in terms of trunk dimensions BUT as soon as i get to tampa from orlando i will measure that but i know i have about 3 to 5cubs to work with....

so here's what i want, i need a ported enclosure with port plug so i can have 30 -35Hz for daily and around 50 - 60Hz for spl comps...... it doesnt have to be EXACT on the Hz but somewhere close in those ranges as long as the box fits.....i will get exact dimensions tonight of how much space i have to work with.... perferably money order but if u need paypal i can talk to my friend and just use his account. i have one referance on this forum (Raven) and on ebay o have perfect feedback (g8rcfp).......

i am picking my car up in tampa and i was hoping to build it there in tampa while i have the help of my friends there ( i return to orlando on sunday, i go to school there)..... so time is critical.....so please help me out guys....

i want the design to incorportate the thiele small perimeters (spelling?), i will take care of all the bracing..........

Raven
09-01-2005, 06:23 PM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112551
Jmac could make a great one, but I don't know by Saturday night.

BassAddictJ
09-01-2005, 07:02 PM
hey raven, i love that 1501d, she's pounding the xxx nicely.... hows my orion doing?

_DjScrew_
09-01-2005, 07:12 PM
send a message to bcarpenterfhl on here or aim

danteBirosel
09-02-2005, 01:30 AM
i prefer aim ThanksBatman or PM Moe Lester..

Great support and does enclosure designs for cheap! A+++

BassAddictJ
09-02-2005, 01:33 PM
F'\uk it......i'll design it with the accelorator-pedal.com thingy.... admin plz close this cause im gonna start a diferant thread with a differant topic....