PDA

View Full Version : Best Price on DEH-P8MP

ecbmxer
08-29-2005, 10:41 AM
Does anybody know where I could get the best price on a Pioneer DEH-P8MP head unit? There's a bunch on ebay, and I may go that route but was wondering where else I should look. Also does Pioneer (and Premier) give a warranty with ebay or online purchases? I figure they do since crutchfield and all those sites sell them. I also need a steering wheel control, the PAC wired one that works with Pioneer head units. If anybody can help me, I'd appriciate it.

Skip2MyLude
08-30-2005, 01:42 AM
Does anybody know where I could get the best price on a Pioneer DEH-P8MP head unit? There's a bunch on ebay, and I may go that route but was wondering where else I should look. Also does Pioneer (and Premier) give a warranty with ebay or online purchases? I figure they do since crutchfield and all those sites sell them. I also need a steering wheel control, the PAC wired one that works with Pioneer head units. If anybody can help me, I'd appriciate it.eBAY is most likely your best bet in terms of cheapest prices but it comes at a cost which is warrenty issues....