PDA

View Full Version : jbl..sub..amp ...??

air_odie
08-26-2005, 07:49 PM
Does anyone know a way I could get an amp to work with my jbl pswd112 sub... tha original amp is gone and JBL only offer to replace the entire unit, mine has been modified and I like the way it booms so...
here is a link to more info on it
http://www.jbl.com/home/product_support/default.asp?ProdId=PSW-D112

I am basicly looking for an amp I can just spit into it and make it work without causeing any damage to speaker or anything else its connnected to (reciever)

PV Audio
08-26-2005, 08:25 PM
bash 300 watt digital amp off parts express

negativezeroz
08-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Thats a nice driver btw. My uncle has one. Very nice. :)

air_odie
08-26-2005, 10:14 PM
D A M N !! in another audio forum I used to be a part in I posed the same question and nobody knew anything and here I get something that looks like it will work in a few hours

Thanks and you guys rock, that sub sounds sweeter bumbin beastie boyz on a sunday morning then hearing my g/f scream lets do another 3 sum!, it is the ONE thing JBL got totaly right, Well except for the crapy amps that they supplied....they blow and have no parts to fix them so there like spend 300 for a better unit and will give u a 100 off ha, shipping tax and otd its way cheeper just to fix the amp when the unit still works fine otherwise... I think I might find a blown one on e bay to make 4 cause currently I got 3 of em in my system and well I have to admit sometimes its just nice fellin the good vibrations...

Odie