PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Focal K2P MID only?

rollininstyle04
08-20-2005, 01:13 AM
Like the title states, one of my mids is distorting like crazy, im not sure whats wrong, but im pretty sure its messed up. I tested it on the other crossover and it still makes the same sound, I also messed with the amp a lot so the only thing left is the speaker itself. If anyone has any ideas on how to test what exactly is wrong that would be great. If it is done, then ill just buy a new mid. So where can I buy JUST a mid from?
TIA
-Jordan

3.5Max6spd
08-20-2005, 08:32 AM
this is where a dealer would've come in handy- will be tough to find mids alone online, call local dealers and see if they can piece a pair of mids from a K2P set, i doubt they'll do just 1

rollininstyle04
08-20-2005, 10:06 AM
this is where a dealer would've come in handy- will be tough to find mids alone online, call local dealers and see if they can piece a pair of mids from a K2P set, i doubt they'll do just 1
Well I have a friend that works at Hifi Buy so he is going to check the price for me. He said they COULD do it. However thier prices are usually VERY high. They wanted $978 for the K2P set :crazy: . Thats why I was trying to see if they were available anywhere else.

cooldudejz
08-20-2005, 09:17 PM
hey i know you might not want to do this, but i am almost positive you could find them on ebay, sooner or later

rollininstyle04
08-21-2005, 12:23 AM
hey i know you might not want to do this, but i am almost positive you could find them on ebay, sooner or later
I dont mind ebay, but ive been searching and havent found any single speakers of any model, let alone the K2Ps. Most are either sets of mids or full component sets, I cant even find a set of K2P mids...oh well I guess ill keep searching...