PDA

View Full Version : couple of n00b questions

LooKin4Boom
08-19-2005, 10:06 PM
alright ive came to the conclusion that with school and measly allowance i dont have the time or money to get into the really competitive comps, but i remeber hearing that some compitions have std size truck divisions if thats true how is that division broken up? if there is such a division im going to try and be running 2 SS rl-i8 around 800 watts rms (if youve seen my newb sign in you know why i have to try). do comps break down divisions by power number of speakers size of speakers....thanks

sorry according to my eng4 teacher i have horrible paragraph structure and sentence flowing skills

InhumanAcura
08-19-2005, 11:14 PM
alright ive came to the conclusion that with school and measly allowance i dont have the time or money to get into the really competitive comps, but i remeber hearing that some compitions have std size truck divisions if thats true how is that division broken up? if there is such a division im going to try and be running 2 SS rl-i8 around 800 watts rms (if youve seen my newb sign in you know why i have to try). do comps break down divisions by power number of speakers size of speakers....thanks

sorry according to my eng4 teacher i have horrible paragraph structure and sentence flowing skills

depends on the santion...

heres a few links for USACi and DbDrag, check out the rules..

www.soundoff.org
www.termpro.com

davidfre21
08-20-2005, 01:29 AM
db drag doesnt alow 8s, and USACi u will get spanked. And cali ***** for USACi events but there are a few coming up.

Ur from manteca and didnt go to the tracy or lodi shows did you?

LooKin4Boom
08-20-2005, 03:20 PM
didnt know they had shows in tracy and lodi. i did go to one in Sac i think it was about a 6 months ago, but they had all suvs vans and hatchs something i knew i couldnt do is there a std cab truck div in USACi if so what are they running?

davidfre21
08-20-2005, 11:01 PM
didnt know they had shows in tracy and lodi. i did go to one in Sac i think it was about a 6 months ago, but they had all suvs vans and hatchs something i knew i couldnt do is there a std cab truck div in USACi if so what are they running?
no standard cab division, sry. And Usaci groups by power