PDA

View Full Version : good headunits?

dubbinjet
08-19-2005, 05:01 PM
hey guys,
im lookin for a decent head unit...i had an old DEH-3500 pioneer, it had sub controls, and great audio controls. i went to look today, and the 3700, not even the 4700 had sub controls. so can you guys help me out as to find a cheap head unit, thats not a peice of crap, (the 3500 i bought was about 150ish), and has subwoofer controls? doesnt need to be pioneer, i acually saw a cool sony, but just lookin around and tryin to figure out whats good for a good price. thanks a bunch

DIPayton
08-20-2005, 10:04 AM
it all depends on your price range... how much are you looking to spend? There are even decent HU's for like $100+... you will probably want to spend more than just $100 but let us know man. Check onlinecarstereo.com . They have cheap HU's there that are very good.

dubbinjet
08-20-2005, 10:34 AM
thanks so much. to be honest with you, i really dont want to spend much at all. lookin into getting a used HU so 100 bucks sounds good. i really was just lookin for what has good controls, sub controls, and has good sound output, so that i can go look for a used one. since its used, i could prolly find something in the 200 or less range new. i spent 150 for the old deh-3500, but i let it go with the car when i sold it...so now i just want something with similar features. the car i just bought came with a kenwood KDC-215S, its not good at all. thanks for help.