PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse E-iServe, what a joke of a feature

ls1pimp
08-16-2005, 09:57 PM
I am trying to play around with it with my Eclipse 5444, but the website only lets me make adjustments in easy mode, and all it does is ask me where my tweeter's are, and sets my sub crossover at 100hz. What a stupid lame feature this is.

Justintoxicated
08-16-2005, 10:02 PM
actauly those features can only be selected on advanced mode, it's not really a feature.

ls1pimp
08-16-2005, 10:06 PM
actauly those features can only be selected on advanced mode, it's not really a feature.

Well that E-iServe site is supposed to have presets on it and stuff to d/l, except all the presets on it are for easy mode, you can't even select advanced mode on their website. :uhoh: I click on my HU, then it gives me no choice but to click on (4 speakers/sub/cd player, then i click on that and it gives me easy mode, no advanced mode choice. :rolleyes:

JLCivic
08-16-2005, 11:00 PM
Didn't you say that you were very happy with how your system sounded? If so, why keep messing with it?

Hoot
08-17-2005, 12:47 AM
Didn't you say that you were very happy with how your system sounded? If so, why keep messing with it?I understand what you are saying... but, perfection is a moving target; we are always trying for better. And, sometimes you don't know better until you try something different, plain and simple. If the feature doesn't live up to its billing, then it doesn't live up to its billing. Maybe he's doing something wrong?

Justintoxicated
08-17-2005, 03:21 AM
yea I know what you mean I went through this same stage with my 5444, **** you eclipse!

3.5Max6spd
08-17-2005, 08:32 AM
I am trying to play around with it with my Eclipse 5444, but the website only lets me make adjustments in easy mode, and all it does is ask me where my tweeter's are, and sets my sub crossover at 100hz. What a stupid lame feature this is.

I get plenty of play on Eiserv with my unit....heck it lets me use xover points outside the ones preset on my deck. :cool:
And if you have the mic, its main benefit is the PEQ correction via microphone- other than that Eiserv is basically a place to save settings via cd or memory card.
Pro mode is the shiznit.

The 5444 simply is not feature loaded as the 8v lines therefore Eiserv doesnt support it in the same manner, should've done your research before you bought your deck-which apparently you didn't and hopped on a deal on ebay, not knowing the product- who's fault is that?

Justintoxicated
08-17-2005, 04:55 PM
The CD 5444 is somewhere inbetween the CD8445 and 8454, Personaly I don't like the look of the new HU's but would love to have a solid HU like last years with the feaures of this years...

Maybe next years.

lol

However I can only access these settings in Advnaced mode on my CD5444 using the T-alignment. How are you accessing them in Easy Mode?

unrealii
08-18-2005, 11:26 PM
eiserv ***** for me...it keeps saying volume up when i've maxed out the volume. I'm running eclipse's 5 channel amp while bi-amping the front speakers for more power....i'll never have a perfect peq :(

johnecon2001
08-19-2005, 06:12 AM
The CD 5444 is somewhere inbetween the CD8445 and 8454..

how do you figure that? 8 series decks are waay different from the 5 series ones.