PDA

View Full Version : Speaker suggestions

chivas
08-03-2005, 10:45 PM
I need 5.25 speakers for my bmw. i want something that can push out a lot of bass in the rear and more mid and tweeters in the front. i have a 10 speakers setup with 3 in the front door, 2 in the rear door and a pair on the rear deck. the front door have these tiny tiny tweeters right by the side view mirror. i don't know how to replace those and honestly, i don't want to bother. i want to get to the meat and potato of the system which are the 5.25's which are in all 4 doors and the rear deck. i want something with punch in the rear deck while supplying the rest of the tunes with the ones in the door.

don't want to go overboard or anything... don't mind used ones. what would you suggest for rear punchy speakers and what are some good speakers for the doors? thanks!!

total nub here so please don't go ballistics with the lingos... still trying to remember what i read in the faq's... stm lost due to excessive alcohol. :D

thanks again!

OlogyAudio
08-04-2005, 12:44 AM
Whats your Budget? also just speakers in the front tends to image better if you are after sound quality more than just silly loudness...