PDA

View Full Version : few questions

Jdizzle
08-02-2005, 04:47 AM
okay i've heard so many different things about this i was gonna run 2 component set 1 for the from and 1 for the back, what are the pros and cons for that, i thought ya know it'll sound cleaner cause i'll be getting more sounds from all corners but people tell me it messes up imaging and all kinds of stuff i need some opinions on that

flakko
08-02-2005, 04:51 AM
ummm

2 sets (front and rear)

pros: louder, "surround sound" if youre gonna watch movies in your car.

cons: brings the frontstage back, imaging sux.

anybody else....

Rome85CT
08-02-2005, 10:33 AM
ummm

2 sets (front and rear)

pros: louder, "surround sound" if youre gonna watch movies in your car.

cons: brings the frontstage back, imaging sux.

anybody else....

yep that all i can think of.

squeak9798
08-02-2005, 11:02 AM
i thought ya know it'll sound cleaner cause i'll be getting more sounds from all corners but people tell me it messes up imaging and all kinds of stuff i need some opinions on that

Those people are correct.

Only time you should put components in rear is if you have 5.1 surround sound in your car. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and money, and you would be much better off not putting anything in rear (or, at the most low-powered co-axials) and spending more money on the front components.

OlogyAudio
08-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Those people are correct.

Only time you should put components in rear is if you have 5.1 surround sound in your car. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and money, and you would be much better off not putting anything in rear (or, at the most low-powered co-axials) and spending more money on the front components.
^^ yep -- get a 5.1 system in your car ;) that would be fun