PDA

View Full Version : help decide

norcalSRTrida
07-27-2005, 10:47 PM
i got 2 comp. sets in mind...
DLS MS6 and the eD edi 6500's.

obviously the edi's are more expensive (by 110ish) but is there a noticeable difference in the quality between the 2 of these sets?

i have about 450ish to spend all together for comps/amp setup. but if i go the edi route, i'd end up getting the amp along w/ it to get the 15% discount.

which would you prefer? and what amp would i need to power the comps? a 2 cahnnel or 4?

OlogyAudio
07-27-2005, 11:05 PM
Well... between the two its hard to say rly -- however there are better alternatives -- Check your privite message box for some details.

norcalSRTrida
07-28-2005, 07:40 PM
bump

Beat_Dominator
07-28-2005, 07:47 PM
I like the specs on the MS6's, haven't heard a set yet though :(

OlogyAudio
07-28-2005, 08:04 PM
Havenít heard the DLS ethr but my gut tells me the dls... Newho -- Check your PM box!!! it holds a much better option that I can't advertise publicly because of forum rules... I'm going to make a big release here in about 2 weeks though to the forums when everything is absolutely finalized (and I'll get ... For now I'm having to stick to PM... since saying -- something along the lines of:

A PL6 or PL7 would suit your needs as well...

Just doesn't mean much without my main webpage being up yet... only the temp page erected by a very satisfied customer... :)