PDA

View Full Version : Unistalled Infinity 6012i

Rattlebrain
07-22-2005, 08:53 PM
I just bought these at CC and I havent installed them yet. They sounded good in the store. Just something to add rear fill. What is your opinions on these? I will give my opinion once they are in. Hopefully I will get them put in tomorrow. I am thinking of putting them in the doors but I have a set of RF comps in there now and Im not sure if I want to got through the trouble of switching them out. The RF sound ok for now but hope to get something better in the doors later.

Opinions..... But be nice. (like that will happen) :D
Looky here (http://www.infinitysystems.com/caraudio/product.aspx?ProdId='REF6012I'&Ser=REF&Cat=MEL)

Mackenzie
07-22-2005, 09:58 PM
I had some of the older references, and they got loud, and sounded pretty clear, but didnt have much midbass. The tweeters are on the harsh side, but some people like that. Who knows you may love them. Good luck.

flakko
07-22-2005, 11:53 PM
i dunno i only heard kappa, but infinity makes pretty alrite stuff, but kinda overpriced.

Rattlebrain
07-23-2005, 08:41 PM
Ok, got 'em in. Sounds better than what was there. (stock) I think they will sound a lot better after I get an amp put on them and some sound deadning done. Just posting an update.