PDA

View Full Version : One Loud Sub, Louder than 2 Subs in custom box

geezy21unc
07-18-2005, 04:18 AM
Yo look here , i want to put some Alpine 6.5 components in my whip. i want a custom box for them but of course ima mount the tweeters else where, but jus want to know who can build a box for these, i want something ported for mid range midbass, i had some midbass speakers before ported and man!, some katts was like yo dude what u got in there!, So if anyone knows who caN BUILD ME SOME with out me going broke like some of us , let me know. placement would be most likely be on back floor board or something that will fit in tight spaces.My doors are just not efficent enuff , ALso got another thing here, im debating heavly on getting rid of one of my Subs, i know someone who can build me a box for one sub that will be louder than the one i currently have, ima run the same amount of powet to the one sub as i did the two. the box i would like to be vented tuned to bout 30 Hz, its suposedly gonna be a SQL box i think this is a legitimate question, i know many will say "well cone area for 2 subs will be louder but, the sapce wont allow for a larger box to make the 2 subs wail. if you know what ur doing , ive heard some single sub setups out banging folk with two subs!...someone post reply and let me see what u think....thanks :laugh:

stones
07-18-2005, 04:27 AM
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/8074/englishdictionary7zf.jpg

geezy21unc
07-18-2005, 04:57 AM

OH is that you in the Picture...man , ur a ugly Bas$#d....

TeenWolf
07-18-2005, 05:09 AM

LOL!!

flakko
07-18-2005, 06:02 AM
yo can you please explain a lil more?? im confused.

kuijo
07-18-2005, 06:08 AM
i think he wants someone to make him vented boxes for his components to put in his back seat.

flakko
07-18-2005, 06:09 AM
oh....

who does that anyways? whats the logic?

Bluntman420
07-18-2005, 06:16 AM
Yo look here , i want to put some Alpine 6.5 components in my whip. i want a custom box for them but of course ima mount the tweeters else where, but jus want to know who can build a box for these, i want something ported for mid range midbass, i had some midbass speakers before ported and man!, some katts was like yo dude what u got in there!, So if anyone knows who caN BUILD ME SOME with out me going broke like some of us , let me know. placement would be most likely be on back floor board or something that will fit in tight spaces.My doors are just not efficent enuff , ALso got another thing here, im debating heavly on getting rid of one of my Subs, i know someone who can build me a box for one sub that will be louder than the one i currently have, ima run the same amount of powet to the one sub as i did the two. the box i would like to be vented tuned to bout 30 Hz, its suposedly gonna be a SQL box i think this is a legitimate question, i know many will say "well cone area for 2 subs will be louder but, the sapce wont allow for a larger box to make the 2 subs wail. if you know what ur doing , ive heard some single sub setups out banging folk with two subs!...someone post reply and let me see what u think....thanks :laugh:
can i axe why you be wantin to do dat?

kuijo
07-18-2005, 06:16 AM
because

some katts was like yo dude what u got in there!

Bluntman420
07-18-2005, 06:20 AM
because
ohhhhh now i be understandin

flakko
07-18-2005, 06:22 AM
u don understand nuttn yo

Bluntman420
07-18-2005, 06:24 AM
fo real dawg

geezy21unc
07-18-2005, 11:30 AM
OH my bad guys, i forgot this is a not a "black" forum. I forgot you guys cant handle some dirty south language.And since when do forums tell poeple how to talk you dummies! maybe ii need to re read my computer handbook huh fellow buddies. yeaHh right, you fools need to do what the post is made for and not bash folk for how they put it on, if you cant read it , then take ya'll punk ^$$'s back to notre dame. for all you proper guys out there who went to princeton and the school of juliard or however you spell that. Let me talk a little more proper. Everyones got jokes. time to bring out the white guy voice....hold on there now buddy. First off here, i would like to freakin say here now. i want some freaking speakers installed custom here buddy!....

this post is for all the kukamunga kracka haters.
hmmm is this better grammer here buddy? please ...post a reply buddy! :naughty:

Chevyaudio
07-18-2005, 11:35 AM
naw, we dont have a problem with black people. We have a problem with people that didnt pass 5th grade english, because we cant read a D@mn word you type. Oh yeah and im from the south, and the people around here know how to talk.

lostsoul
07-18-2005, 11:38 AM
yeah I'm from the south to, and we know how to talk. I gues we don't know how to speak *******

btmorris972
07-18-2005, 11:44 AM
it makes my head hurt to read his post.

WheresTheButta
07-18-2005, 11:45 AM
OH my bad guys, i forgot this is a not a "black" forum. I forgot you guys cant handle some dirty south language.And since when do forums tell poeple how to talk you dummies! maybe ii need to re read my computer handbook huh fellow buddies. yeaHh right, you fools need to do what the post is made for and not bash folk for how they put it on, if you cant read it , then take ya'll punk ^$$'s back to notre dame. for all you proper guys out there who went to princeton and the school of juliard or however you spell that. Let me talk a little more proper. Everyones got jokes. time to bring out the white guy voice....hold on there now buddy. First off here, i would like to freakin say here now. i want some freaking speakers installed custom here buddy!....

this post is for all the kukamunga kracka haters.
hmmm is this better grammer here buddy? please ...post a reply buddy! :naughty:

a "black" forum?
sorry but that's the gayest $hit i've ever heard in my entire life.
learn how to speak **** english n00b.
skin color does not (nor has it ever) dictated the use of proper grammar.
christ...
if you want a serious answer, ask a serious question; you wouldnt take a little kid seriously, would you?
now apply same principal, but substitute little kid for dumb schmuck

Chevyaudio
07-18-2005, 11:45 AM
it probably made his head hurt to type it too, you know all those keys in front of im, He probably hasnt seen that many letters since he was 5.

theCybe
07-18-2005, 12:09 PM
Stones made my day.

I love it when people jump the English bandwagon with a sentence like:

"Yeah their to dumb to understand what your talking about."

^ If you don't see anything wrong with that statement, please hang yourself. :)

Classick96
07-18-2005, 01:13 PM
I Dont kno why yall are bashing him...he came here to get some help not to have an english lesson...I understood him just fine..yall are just jumping in the bandwagon and seeing one guy bash him and you want to join in on the fun...

**** just help the dude out..

Dtowncats
07-18-2005, 01:35 PM
Why does someone always turn it into a racial thing when proper grammer is brought up? Honestly there were some things I didn't understand in the first post. I even read it a couple times. About the mids: don't put your 6.5s in the rear. Get introduced to fiberglass and make some pods by your kickpanels Do you have an amp for your comps? What type of car do you have? For the subs: what kind of subs and amp? How much room do you have in your trunk/cargo area? How much do you want to sacrifice? And yes, you can make a single sub setup louder than a dual sub setup.

geezy21unc
07-18-2005, 02:50 PM
haha middle children of history...lol anyways man that was intresting, to see all of your replies. I never meant for this to be racial! you guys are nuts man, jus cuz i liz-ike to hiz-have fun on the post make you think im ignorant and this is what it turns out to be a grammer lesson. actually you guys, or should i say Gurls , oh wait my badd i mean girls , should be the ones going back to school , they still teach special ed you know. i'll call em up for you right now. its sadd that first of all if you cant read it , leave the post or dont reply, for the ones who know a little bit and have actually hung around enough black people (not a racist comment) to actually get a hint in some things, and last , im the most non-racial person on earth . i have alot of white friends and ya'll make me laugh the hell outta myself, but i wanted to have a lil fun with this one and see when the haters would rise, and guess what ... i see some off em! ya'll need to watch some mor pimp my ride.... black power! ...white power.... WTF..... we all the same...... nuff said..... :mad:

SSS 18734
07-18-2005, 03:13 PM
haha middle children of history...lol anyways man that was intresting, to see all of your replies. I never meant for this to be racial! you guys are nuts man, jus cuz i liz-ike to hiz-have fun on the post make you think im ignorant and this is what it turns out to be a grammer lesson. actually you guys, or should i say Gurls , oh wait my badd i mean girls , should be the ones going back to school , they still teach special ed you know. i'll call em up for you right now. its sadd that first of all if you cant read it , leave the post or dont reply, for the ones who know a little bit and have actually hung around enough black people (not a racist comment) to actually get a hint in some things, and last , im the most non-racial person on earth . i have alot of white friends and ya'll make me laugh the hell outta myself, but i wanted to have a lil fun with this one and see when the haters would rise, and guess what ... i see some off em! ya'll need to watch some mor pimp my ride.... black power! ...white power.... WTF..... we all the same...... nuff said..... :mad:

:eyebrow:

kuijo
07-18-2005, 03:24 PM
jus cuz i liz-ike to hiz-have fun on the post make you think im ignorant and this is what it turns out to be a grammer lesson...

...but i wanted to have a lil fun with this one and see when the haters would rise...

So you typed the first post completly uncoherent just to get a rise out of people? ***** you have nothing better to do with your time,

bigred78797
07-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Yawn, i miss the south. Man down der i be chilling.. now im up her wit all dees new yorkers and Baltimore folk and don't know what dey be sayin. I meen my folk down in Atlanta understand me perfectly. but up here i ask for sweet tea and dey be lookin at me like i be crazy or some $hite.

LOL

P.S. I'm Black and actually do speak like i have an education... which i do. Though grammar and spelling is not by best subject.

geezy21unc
07-18-2005, 03:29 PM
So you typed the first post completly uncoherent just to get a rise out of people? ***** you have nothing better to do with your time,
no i jus like messin wit peep like u. :up2somet:

UndercoverPunk
07-18-2005, 03:34 PM
After reading all of his posts in this tread I think:
geezy21unc = white boy trying to stir things up for laughs... I've never met a black man that would be comfortable saying "fellow buddies."

Just sounds like a white boy trying to talk like a uneducated black man... I just don't believe it.

stones
07-18-2005, 03:44 PM
Yo bieeches I be sittin hear wit mah moms rag ******* on meh hed kickin som sick jams wit my badazz bass butz I be wondern if a homie cud git dem jams out phatter wit a diff chunk a wood ya dig?, holar back yo!

Dont be givin me no hate or i be all upindown yor azz wit deez nutz krackaz.

It took me 10 minutes to type that.

Hi, I have a couple subs in a sealed box and i was wondering if I could switch to a single ported and get the same output?.
Thanks in advance.

30 seconds...

Which one will get a proper response?
Which one will is easier to understand?
Which one is actually easier to type?

Spoken english can vary, written english is constant with a few internet slangs.

By the way, I am from Canada which means that I am genetically incapable of descriminating against or hating black people, so stfu. :p:

kuijo
07-18-2005, 04:12 PM
no i jus like messin wit peep like u. :up2somet:

Well go ahead and mess with people. A lot of people on this board think you're an idiot now and you still don't have any help with your problem. ;)

UndercoverPunk
07-18-2005, 04:13 PM
Well go ahead and mess with people. A lot of people on this board think you're an idiot now and you still don't have any help with your problem. ;)

He doesn't have a problem... except boredom...

kuijo
07-18-2005, 04:21 PM
He doesn't have a problem... except boredom...

Well he wants someone to make him a box and few people have caught on to that because of his wanting to "mess with people".

Johnny Drama
07-18-2005, 04:30 PM
My brain hurts from trying to understand this foreign language you people call Ebonics. Please refrain from typing if you have not finished middle school.

geezy21unc
07-18-2005, 04:30 PM
Yo bieeches I be sittin hear wit mah moms rag ******* on meh hed kickin som sick jams wit my badazz bass butz I be wondern if a homie cud git dem jams out phatter wit a diff chunk a wood ya dig?, holar back yo!

Dont be givin me no hate or i be all upindown yor azz wit deez nutz krackaz.

It took me 10 minutes to type that.

Hi, I have a couple subs in a sealed box and i was wondering if I could switch to a single ported and get the same output?.
Thanks in advance.

30 seconds...

Which one will get a proper response?
Which one will is easier to understand?
Which one is actually easier to type?

Spoken english can vary, written english is constant with a few internet slangs.

By the way, I am from Canada which means that I am genetically incapable of descriminating against or hating black people, so stfu. :p:

Yo homie dawg that post was way sick yo, 4 reel B" man hit me upo on dat dur' that was ill yo. holla back at a bra if ya git tiz-ime pimpin. those sarcastic remarks r pimpin fresh out da water yo. by the way you be from canada, man i bet the pimpin up there is easy yo. man ima peep that shiznit out homie, word up. you a down G fool. holla back young'n. by the wiz-ay this took me 2 minutes to type ...EASTSIDEEEE!!!!!

Dustin07
07-18-2005, 04:32 PM
for the ones who know a little bit and have actually hung around enough black people (not a racist comment) to actually get a hint in some things,

?? thats not a racial comment ?? :banghead: ahahahahahaha.........

................hahahahahahaha.................... ........ha.............hahahahaha.

I was raised a poor, stupid white boy... sorry, cracker... on a farm. wish we had some black people around to enlighten me. Or at least give me 'a hint in some things'. lol. I get a kick out of people who notice a difference and read in to the stereotypes. I actually heard an old white guy who owned a gun store here in Washington once say about the local hunting....

"Oh yeah, the deer hunting out here USED to be great.... until our friend the Native American came around and destroyed the population because they had no limit on their hunting..."

To which my 16 year old brother sarcastically replied...

"Right... because they were here, AFTER us..."

In the middle of a gun store.... I took off in a hurry...lol

to funny. someone should right down every racial or stereotypical joke and publish a book.

geezy21unc
07-18-2005, 04:33 PM
My brain hurts from trying to understand this foreign language you people call Ebonics. Please refrain from typing if you have not finished middle school.
YEAH IT DOES HURT MAN... "GIVE US FREE"!!! :crazy:

Dustin07
07-18-2005, 04:33 PM
never mind, i guess they did... it's called the "Blue Collar Comedy Tour...."

geezy21unc
07-18-2005, 04:35 PM
?? thats not a racial comment ?? :banghead: ahahahahahaha.........

................hahahahahahaha.................... ........ha.............hahahahaha.

I was raised a poor, stupid white boy... sorry, cracker... on a farm. wish we had some black people around to enlighten me. Or at least give me 'a hint in some things'. lol. I get a kick out of people who notice a difference and read in to the stereotypes. I actually heard an old white guy who owned a gun store here in Washington once say about the local hunting....

"Oh yeah, the deer hunting out here USED to be great.... until our friend the Native American came around and destroyed the population because they had no limit on their hunting..."

To which my 16 year old brother sarcastically replied...

"Right... because they were here, AFTER us..."

In the middle of a gun store.... I took off in a hurry...lol

to funny. someone should right down every racial or stereotypical joke and publish a book.
To late , i already did....you can find it at your local KROGER store for a ghetto price too 'B'....holla back

geezy21unc
07-18-2005, 04:36 PM
never mind, i guess they did... it's called the "Blue Collar Comedy Tour...."
naw man its the pop yo collar comdy tour"!!! get it together man tighten up... :laugh:

Dustin07
07-18-2005, 04:36 PM
when will Microsoft work Ebonics into word to be translated like Spanish and French?

should it be spelled eBonics, or Ebonics?

geezy21unc
07-18-2005, 04:37 PM
when will Microsoft work Ebonics into word to be translated like Spanish and French?

should it be spelled eBonics, or Ebonics?
Good one yo.....let me know what they say.....

WheresTheButta
07-18-2005, 05:02 PM
lol
fake ebonics makes me think of Ali G (if anyone here has seen the show you'll understand)
hilarious stuff though.
and if you were really saying that stuff to aggrevate us....
just..... why? lol
if you really have a question to be answered, trying to **** us off doesnt help fyi :D
either way, you know we're a bunch of grammer nazi's around here so meh.
to give you an idea: I correct my own mother if she says something dumb.
english is my only strong subject, so stick with what you've got right?

either way i'm just breakin your balls so chill son.

geezy21unc
07-18-2005, 05:14 PM
lol
fake ebonics makes me think of Ali G (if anyone here has seen the show you'll understand)
hilarious stuff though.
and if you were really saying that stuff to aggrevate us....
just..... why? lol
if you really have a question to be answered, trying to **** us off doesnt help fyi :D
either way, you know we're a bunch of grammer nazi's around here so meh.
to give you an idea: I correct my own mother if she says something dumb.
english is my only strong subject, so stick with what you've got right?

either way i'm just breakin your balls so chill son.

i didnt know balls could break.... man...im glad 2 see u teach ur mother thats good man. and actually i dont need ur help i jus wanted to see the thoughts of my setup. Ali G, yea that dude looks crazy yo....i mean he looks crazy, no yo in there sorry guys.....woe is me

geezy21unc
07-18-2005, 05:26 PM
I Dont kno why yall are bashing him...he came here to get some help not to have an english lesson...I understood him just fine..yall are just jumping in the bandwagon and seeing one guy bash him and you want to join in on the fun...

**** just help the dude out..
good looking out yo,someone here knows what it is.....

kuijo
07-18-2005, 05:31 PM
and actually i dont need ur help i jus wanted to see the thoughts of my setup.

I think putting your comps in boxes then throwing them in the back seat is one of the worst ideas i've heard of.

geezy21unc
07-18-2005, 05:54 PM
I think putting your comps in boxes then throwing them in the back seat is one of the worst ideas i've heard of.
well its not your idea now is it. go to the bad idea section of the post im suure they can use u there.... :mad:

flakko
07-18-2005, 06:51 PM
ah you were joshin us... we you know what??

i dont like to be joshed with yo!

UndercoverPunk
07-18-2005, 08:28 PM
I called it

geezy21unc
07-18-2005, 08:56 PM
ah you were joshin us... we you know what??

i dont like to be joshed with yo!
sorry yo.....lol :laugh:

kuijo
07-18-2005, 09:58 PM
well its not your idea now is it. go to the bad idea section of the post im suure they can use u there.... :mad:

YOu just got done saying you wanted people to comment on your setup. And i set it was a bad idea. YOu're right, it is your idea. GOod job slick. :laugh: ;) :crazy: :crying: :crap:

ChiefontheDitty
07-18-2005, 10:05 PM
This is my question will my XXX 15 on a Viper 1200 be louder than two 12" Volfenhag's in a ported box off a sony amp.

zachzchw
07-18-2005, 10:15 PM
This is my question will my XXX 15 on a Viper 1200 be louder than two 12" Volfenhag's in a ported box off a sony amp.

Wait, are you serious? :eyebrow:
Yes, it will be louder, unless you have a terrible install on the XXX and a great one on the Volfengags.

creater
07-18-2005, 10:15 PM
now thats a question^^^

but i guess the XXX might take it...i aint really a fan of sony car audio division... :crazy:

depends on your XXX setup mang

flakko
07-18-2005, 10:35 PM

??? Isnt this thread about porting geezers components?

Dtowncats
07-20-2005, 12:29 AM
I think this thread deserves a :threadloc