View Full Version : Diamond Audio crossover RAF???

07-17-2005, 12:08 AM
well i know what everything on this is except the terminals on the far right called the RAF....any input on the purpose of these???


07-17-2005, 01:55 AM
Its for connecting a rear fill speaker.

07-17-2005, 01:59 AM
RAF=Rear Acoustic Fill
I dont use rear speakers,but am considering hooking up set for shits and giggles to the Xover

07-18-2005, 09:09 PM
I have the hex comps as well and I was wondering if someone may know what frequencies the RAF will play compared to the front? Are they the same?

07-18-2005, 09:58 PM
I have the rear fill-ins in my car (bought the car with them in it) and they do not provide a HUGE difference....but I haven't heard it without them either, so there's my 1 cent