PDA

View Full Version : Any reputable box makers on this forum?

MisterGrubbs
07-12-2005, 01:48 AM
I'm looking for someone to create me a ported box and I'm tryin to find someone who is reputable. I wanted to get Mr. Cabinetry to make me one, but I can't find him anymore.

Any reputable box-makers who KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING that can make a box and ship it to me relatively cheap?

No sarcasm or anything to that extent meant, it's just that I know some kid out there is gonna try to act like he knows what he's doing and yank my money for a POS box lol

PhatTonyDeMarco
07-12-2005, 01:49 AM
Psycho-something.. (the something is not in his name.)

He made me a box, did a great job, sounds SO good.

He has the lowest price out of anyone on here (that contacted me about making my box.) His shipping rate was only what USPS charged him. Great guy!

Beat_Dominator
07-12-2005, 01:50 AM
There are at least 4 or 5 that I know of, I'm sure they'll chime in if they're up to the job :)

*NOTE*: not me, I can't make the fancy CAD drawings because I'm lazy.

cjjackson85
07-12-2005, 01:51 AM
Beatdominator made me a box it straight SLAMS my nutz! lolwtfbbq!

Beat_Dominator
07-12-2005, 01:52 AM
:laugh: shut up you dork :p:

MisterGrubbs
07-12-2005, 01:54 AM
LoL, well my request is a bit different. I've got a single cab F-150 and I'm putting an AudioQue HD12 in it, I need it made like a truck box, but ported and just...I'm just tryin to get an overall ****** sound, including bass.

If anyone is up for the job let me know, I'll hold off on getting the sub if it means buying the box first...I've got a 12w3v2 I can use temporarily

Box makers step up?

JimJ
07-12-2005, 01:54 AM
Go over to SSAudio's forums, contact Mrray13 about one.

http://www.teamssaudio.com

I've got pictures of some of the work he's done for me in the past, he does very good stuff :)

MisterGrubbs
07-12-2005, 02:05 AM
Sound good, Mr. Frost?

I'm tryin not to join anymore forums lol, CAF and this forum keep me busy enough, between work and whatnot...

Anyone on here that you know of? Or do you know of any other way to contact that individual?

JimJ
07-12-2005, 02:27 AM
Or do you know of any other way to contact that individual?

He's a member here, too...but he spends much more time on SSA (which IMO is a...cough...better forum than here :D )

CAF is still around? The server hasn't completely taken a dive yet...that's surprising. I left there a while ago, couldn't stand not being able to log in every afternoon.

Savstyle
07-12-2005, 02:53 AM
He's a member here, too...but he spends much more time on SSA (which IMO is a...cough...better forum than here :D )

CAF is still around? The server hasn't completely taken a dive yet...that's surprising. I left there a while ago, couldn't stand not being able to log in every afternoon.
:word: thats why i left

JimJ
07-12-2005, 02:54 AM
Shhh...don't tell everyone that :)

Nukedsodapop
07-12-2005, 03:03 AM
[QUOTE=Jack Frost]but he spends much more time on SSA (which IMO is a...cough...better forum than here :D )

QUOTE]

x2. And I just got there but keep it on the dl because we dont want all the wh0res over there, well I dont but Idk bout all the others...

MisterGrubbs
07-12-2005, 03:06 AM
I'll try n find 'em.

In regards to CAF - why do you think I'm here now? My computer has too many problems where I've hit it because it wouldnt let me log in to check my FS threads lol

ngsm13
07-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Beatdominator made me a box it straight SLAMS my nutz! lolwtfbbq!

Literally LOL...

NG

T3mpest
07-12-2005, 01:29 PM
I've had problems getting onto CAF at 3 in the morning, it's ridiculous.

JimJ
07-12-2005, 01:33 PM
It was the first car audio board I joined, back in the spring of '03...believe I got to 800 posts or something before the board started to drive me insane.

They have some good people, but they really need to get the board problems fixed.

psych0ticnemes1
07-12-2005, 01:34 PM
i'm reputable ;) and cheap lol.. but not many people live near NY

MisterGrubbs
07-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Hopefully the box wont be too expensive to ship eh? lol

I can't seem to get in touch with him, Mr. Frost

Meh!
07-12-2005, 01:48 PM
Wow, weird I am after the same sort of box design, 'cept for a 84. I got a Treo SSi I am going to try and get a Ported Truckbox for. I am having a guy at http://epicenterdesigns.com/ do my plans. If they aren't too complicated I might be trying it myself. Otherwise he told me it would be roughly ~$150 for him to build, and ship it to me from Florida if he does it. Might talk to him. Tell him the retarded kid wanting the ported box built sent you. Seriously though, if you find anyone for less than the ~$150 building a good ported box let me know. If you want to see what the rough box this feller has come up with me so far, hes not done, looks like let me know ok? Id be very interested in talking to you though and sharing some ideas. I really know nothing about this at all.

MisterGrubbs
07-12-2005, 01:53 PM
Get in touch with meon AIM man - my s/n is BigBoyGrubbs

Chevyaudio
07-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Shhh...don't tell everyone that :)

:word: