PDA

View Full Version : Albuquerque: Phoenix Gold / Baillios SPL event tomorrow

HiAmplidude
07-08-2005, 03:50 PM
I don't know if there's anyone around the Albuquerque area, but I'll post anyway. I just found out that there will be a (probably not sanctioned) audio event at Baillios in Albuquerque tomorrow July 9 and in Santa Fe Sunday July 10.

SPL classes:

Cat1: unlimited
Cat2: 2 woof
Cat3: 1 woof

It's rare to have a show out here, so we'll be going just for the H.O.I., but I won't be competing (dead sub amp last week, replacement not here yet).

The LX
11-01-2005, 02:16 AM
I wish I had heard about the competetion sooner rather than today. Do you have any pics?

TJBaSsMekaNiK
02-10-2007, 03:31 AM
My friend told me about that today, and i wuz like a car audio comp here in New Mexico but i guess he was telling me the truth. Do you guys know when the next baillos car audio comp is gonna take place?? I would love to join one of these days.

HiAmplidude
02-10-2007, 12:21 PM
Do you guys know when the next baillos car audio comp is gonna take place?? I would love to join one of these days.

I haven't heard of anything for 2007, so if you come across anything, post here!

TJBaSsMekaNiK
02-14-2007, 03:09 AM
I WILL DO!!! He said he would talk to his uncle, i guess his uncle would know ill talk to him tomarrow at work and ask if his uncle knows when the next one will be.

TJBaSsMekaNiK
02-14-2007, 03:13 AM
By the way Hi amplidude, since you went to it, on the single sub comp do you recall what the best 1 sub wasn and what it hit?? Thanx.

TJBaSsMekaNiK
05-15-2007, 01:30 AM
THIS YEARS COMP IS JULY 20th IN ALBUQUERQUE AND JULY 21 IN SANTA FE(or opposite)!!! Same thing, its gonna be in the baillos parking lots. This year the guy who won last year is gonna be running 4 15" Sound streams with a 6500watts rms sound stream with 3 yellow top batterys. I talked to him the other day at SouthWest Customs on Menaul. If anyone plans to go please let me know because im pretty sure im going.

hunterw
11-12-2007, 12:54 AM
hate to pul this from the dead but is there news of any other comps in NM right now? i will let you guys know if anything pops up in farmington. we usually have about 4 a yr. and they might be usaci sanctioned soon. p.s. a shop has a tl up here. =)