PDA

View Full Version : Mixing and Matching Speakers and Which to Get?

Fischer
07-08-2005, 12:41 AM
I've heard that speakers sound better when you use the same brand throughout the car as opposed to say putting one brand in the front and another in the rear. I was wondering if anyone knows if there's any truth to this otherwise I was thing of putting some Audiobahn AS69Q 6x9's in the rear and I already have some Pioneer A1780R's in the front.

Also, does Audiobahn make pretty decent speakers or should I be looking elsewhere?

Mackenzie
07-08-2005, 12:45 AM
does Audiobahn make pretty decent speakers or should I be looking elsewhere?

elsewhere, but if you really want to go with them then go ahead. You shouldnt have to worry about matching the speakers up. Just as long as you have the better ones up front, which you seem to have.

desi_daru
07-08-2005, 02:48 PM
i got them alpine type-r 5.25's components in the front and stock speakers in the back

if no1 is in the back then i have the back speakers off or if ppl are in the back ill fade it mostly to the front and have the back goin a lil bit that way upfront it doesnt affect nothin and then ppl in the back get 2 hear the music also, i was thinkin about upgrading the back but still not 2 sure if i want 2

JimJ
07-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Also, does Audiobahn make pretty decent speakers or should I be looking elsewhere?

No, and yes :)