PDA

View Full Version : pioneer problem?

chris96camaro
06-29-2005, 10:14 PM
I hear of alot of problems with the pioneer headunits. What is the problem in most cases, and is there certain models that it occurs in or does it happen to all? Just want to know because i now own one...

jsloan10
06-29-2005, 10:37 PM
The only two problems that I have heard of is CD's failing to eject and the organic OEL display going black. Pioneer builds a pretty good product overall though, no head unit is indestructible, they all eventually wear out.
I have only ever needed three years out of any of my head units because I like to upgrade to the newest stuff as it gets released, and Pioneer has always given me my three years of trouble free use.

davidfre21
06-29-2005, 10:40 PM
The only two problems that I have heard of is CD's failing to eject and the organic OEL display going black. Pioneer builds a pretty good product overall though, no head unit is indestructible, they all eventually wear out.
I have only ever needed three years out of any of my head units because I like to upgrade to the newest stuff as it gets released, and Pioneer has always given me my three years of trouble free use.
i had both problems with my last pioneer deck (7500) but that was after about a year of use and quite a bit of abuse from the bass. My new deck (8600) has been flawless so far though :)