PDA

View Full Version : BassaddictJ

Mr. Loki
06-28-2005, 02:42 PM
We made a deal for his panasonic deck. HE AGREED ON 150$ SHIPPED since he doesnt have the remote and the deck goes for 150$ new. Now he has backed out saying he found someone that will take it for 165$ shipped. So he cancelled our deal on account he found more money else where. It was a done deal, but now has changed everything.

Raven
06-29-2005, 10:36 PM
To SS3079: I have dealt with BassAddictJ personally. I have also been involved with deals where the seller backed out of an agreement like that because I offered more money. While this doesn't change the fact that I wasn't in the deal, I'm not totally in the dark. Hence, I posted. I apologize if this was inappropriate.

Mr. Loki
06-29-2005, 10:40 PM
There is a pm feature for this. The rules simply state if you want to talk to him do it through a pm.

ss3079
06-30-2005, 01:00 AM
To SS3079: I have dealt with BassAddictJ personally. I have also been involved with deals where the seller backed out of an agreement like that because I offered more money. While this doesn't change the fact that I wasn't in the deal, I'm not totally in the dark. Hence, I posted. I apologize if this was inappropriate.

No, you're fine ... talk all you want on the subject.

Sorry about that - simply mention that you've dealt with the person before and your post will stay :)

Mr. Loki
06-30-2005, 01:24 AM
sweet all cleared up for raven

KngOfThePkngLot
03-23-2006, 08:05 AM