PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Loki

mjbailey21
06-28-2005, 01:17 AM
Yes, we're all tired of seeing his name, I know.

He bought my pair of Shox that didn't fit (me). He sent me a $10 money order to ship them to him, to make sure they fit him. He got them, loved them, then send me another money order. Although money orders take forever to get around, our transaction finished within one week because he was on top of things.

Great guy!

-Matthew

Mr. Loki
06-28-2005, 02:07 AM
Matt I hand it to you bro they were just awsome. GREAT running shoes!! Glad everything went so smooth. People give up the props on this one a 2 money order deal done in a WEEK!! Thanks again bro very good guy here.

chinny
06-28-2005, 02:09 AM
Wuuhh Loki Got New Kickzzzz Wuzzup Loki!!!

Mr. Loki
06-28-2005, 02:11 AM
Hell yea and they are phat I even threw in some extra cash for matt cause he was so kind. I dunno I cant stop getting GOOD POS FEEDBACK its like addictive.

zachzchw
06-30-2005, 11:58 PM
Hell yea and they are phat I even threw in some extra cash for matt cause he was so kind. I dunno I cant stop getting GOOD POS FEEDBACK its like addictive.

Sorry to feed your addiction.....
Id also recommend Loki, sent payment right away, kept in contact, made the deal go smooth......
enjoy your remote.....

Mr. Loki
07-01-2005, 12:07 AM
Hell Naw bro its cool and while your at it make another thread for my pos feedback from you.