PDA

View Full Version : MustangGT25YRS = This guy is no joke.

dezyrme
06-22-2005, 09:11 PM
MustangGT25YRS
This fellow is no doubt the most sincere and persistant person I have ever done business with on the net or even in everyday life. This guy answers emails with in minutes, does exactly what he promises, and takes better care of his equipment than the **** dealers. I sent him a money order on some items for a very respectable amount of cash and this guy held onto the money order until I had my items in hand and tested them. I even added some extra money into the original negotiated price to cover his shipping costs because he was such a nice guy. Then he told me that if I was not satisfied, he would not cash the money order and we could reverse the transaction with no problems. How could I not be satisfied when the item was in the original box, in the original wrapping, with all the original paperwork, without a single scratch or scuff on the merchandise. A seller like this is unheard of in this day and age. I was honored to have the opportunity to do business with this guy and will continue to keep in contact with him as he has some great advice, ideas, etc. If you ever have the chance to purchase some of his top of the line equipment, you better jump through hoops to get the goods. This guy is no joke.

Decipha
06-22-2005, 09:18 PM
thank you i appreciate the positive feedback

i always try to deliever the best customer service one can offer
as always i am prompted to meet your expectations, customer
satisfaction is my #1 priority. Thank You, my satisfied customer.

dezyrme
06-22-2005, 11:16 PM
Is your name MustangGT25YRS? Why do you feel the need to take credit away from someone else? I guess it's because you are a young kid who think's that kind of **** is funny. So go post your hilarious posts you funny bastard in some other section of the forum where you can get a great laugh. d@mn, what a f@ggot.

chinny
06-22-2005, 11:21 PM

Hes joking man...

chinny
MustangGT25YRS
This fellow is no doubt the most sincere and persistant person I have ever done business with on the net or even in everyday life. This guy answers emails with in minutes, does exactly what he promises, and takes better care of his equipment than the **** dealers. I sent him a money order on some items for a very respectable amount of cash and this guy held onto the money order until I had my items in hand and tested them. I even added some extra money into the original negotiated price to cover his shipping costs because he was such a nice guy. Then he told me that if I was not satisfied, he would not cash the money order and we could reverse the transaction with no problems. How could I not be satisfied when the item was in the original box, in the original wrapping, with all the original paperwork, without a single scratch or scuff on the merchandise. A seller like this is unheard of in this day and age. I was honored to have the opportunity to do business with this guy and will continue to keep in contact with him as he has some great advice, ideas, etc. If you ever have the chance to purchase some of his top of the line equipment, you better jump through hoops to get the goods. This guy is no joke.

Im the same way, i just love being that way when i sell something.

cjjackson85
fpd?

pd298
06-22-2005, 11:22 PM

That wasn't cool mane.

dezyrme
06-22-2005, 11:32 PM
what is fpd?

cjjackson85
06-22-2005, 11:34 PM
what is fpd?
Free Pu$$y Dinner!

dezyrme
06-22-2005, 11:57 PM
lol, ask that dude wtf is whigger again, lmfao

Primo
06-23-2005, 12:13 AM

your welcome.