PDA

View Full Version : The Hi-Fi Shop Roy, Utah

SethPhillips
06-22-2005, 02:16 PM
yes even tho i live in Ohio i was born in ogden utah my mother just moved back to ogden and while i was out there visiting her i stopped at this shop and was hierd the next day because i was going to move out the he promised me a job
i am now back in ohio and now am planning to move to Utah

and hopefully will be employed the once again

but other than that The Hi-Fi shop has allot to offer one of the nicest show rooms i have ever seen very wall kept and they do a great job

i dont have a website but i have a phone #
(801).774.5445

BeanII
07-01-2005, 09:58 AM
Jason Harris is a really good friend of mine. If you go to work for him and Brady tell Jason that you know he learned every thing he knows from a guy named Brandon down in TX.

Diplexers
09-27-2005, 12:32 AM
Innovative Audio in Salt lake City. **** fine custom work.

BeanII
09-27-2005, 10:41 PM
If you're in AZ how do you know bout' Innovative?

Diplexers
10-23-2005, 08:22 PM
I use to live in Utah?:p:

CaseyH71
11-26-2005, 11:25 AM
Huge props for the Hi-Fi Shop. I have bought my car stereo gear there for the past 15+ years and my parents before that.

They have moved several times since the old days when they used to be down on Washington Blvd. (downtown), but still have a extremly helpful atmosphere.

Casey

ThomasG
11-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Lake-town is the **** in draper. They are not to popular they dont advetise.. just by word of mouth

amazing shop

Orion Man
04-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Hi-Fi Shop is a nice place. But, Jeff and Brett at Audio Xtreme know their sh*t! The Hi-Fi Shop was the best when Greg Cobbs was there. He built some insane systems along with his db drag Astro van that sported 72 10" RF Power subs power by 24 bd1500's. I have pics if I ever get around to scanning them. They just weren't the same when they got bought out and moved. Hope everything goes well for ya.

SethPhillips
04-27-2007, 02:48 PM
Hi-Fi Shop is a nice place. But, Jeff and Brett at Audio Xtreme know their sh*t! The Hi-Fi Shop was the best when Greg Cobbs was there. He built some insane systems along with his db drag Astro van that sported 72 10" RF Power subs power by 24 bd1500's. I have pics if I ever get around to scanning them. They just weren't the same when they got bought out and moved. Hope everything goes well for ya.

i really dont know mutch about adio extream but brady and all the other installers up there know there ****...... the custome work they do is amazing.. and leaves me speechless.... i stop up there to shoot the breeze with all the guy's allmost everyday.. and some of the custom projects they have going on are awsome...

like i said. i dunno mutch about audio extreme... they have a nice showroom.......

Orion Man
07-15-2007, 11:21 PM

Couldn't agree more! I delivered to 1 of their customers with a brand new Escalade. The did a completely custom system and the total was...............................$22,000.00! The dude show'd us his reciepts! All I can say is....>D**M!.......

SethPhillips
10-20-2007, 02:46 PM
HI-FI will out do any custom install shop in this area. and i'll bet that!

Orion Man
08-31-2008, 09:20 PM
Don't put your money on that. I've seen some pretty sick installs come out of Car Concepts and Innovative.

SethPhillips
09-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Don't put your money on that. I've seen some pretty sick installs come out of Car Concepts and Innovative.

like i said, i'll bet brady will out do anyone in Utah. ( other then Justin )....

Jonathannatural
03-19-2009, 12:19 PM
like i said, i'll bet brady will out do anyone in Utah. ( other then Justin )....

I bet Brady would take him out

goofy21792
06-09-2009, 11:12 PM
if bushman still installs he's does great work and the guys at the sandy innovative well at least some of the older ones did some great work as well

mcbuggin
07-03-2009, 10:05 AM
just fyi but audio extreems in ogden told me that there isn't anyway othere than building your own batteries with 2 volts cells to get a 16 volt system and noone uses 16volts in car audio. For a head unit sure but for something compition worthy hell no

mcbuggin
07-03-2009, 10:06 AM
also if anyone wants to hear the conversation that took place I will be more than happy to tell it send me a pm and i'll send you my number so you can call me

Wasatch
11-28-2009, 10:56 AM
I can also vouch for Car Concepts. They did a very nice job on my speaker install and my JL G4500 install.

SicAudio
01-05-2010, 01:11 AM
just fyi but audio extreems in ogden told me that there isn't anyway othere than building your own batteries with 2 volts cells to get a 16 volt system and noone uses 16volts in car audio. For a head unit sure but for something compition worthy hell no

audio xtremes are friends of mine and i know you are full of **** that they told you that dude 2 8 volt batts in series is 16 volts fyi
yo can also series /parallel 3 12 volt batts to get 16 volts.

Brett and Jeff are 2 of the best in this business bar none.

mcbuggin
01-05-2010, 07:52 AM
well sic maybe it was't one of them I talked to it was just a guy at the counter and while I agree with you most of the timeon the other board where i post as mc and have had conversations with you on the phone. I was the one haveing the conversation in their shop and that is what was said to me