PDA

View Full Version : need help with broken stereo

flipwonder
06-20-2005, 03:54 PM
well i have a problem with my ghetto *** stereo. Dont have money to replace the car, and not even enough to replace the stereo, so im basically have to live with it. The major problem with it, is the radio channels are not able to be displayed on the moniter because it some how got broken. I can get to the radio channels i want to get, but by goin through the long process of scanning through all the channels and waiting for their DJ to say the channel so i can guide my self to the channel i want to get.

want i want to do is find how to preset my channels. For some gay reason, the method of holding the button on the channel i want to preset, does not work. But i do have these other buttons, i want to know if these buttons are possibly the solution i need. For more assistance, heres a description of what it is:

Pioneer stereo KEH-2500(on a 1990-1992 mistubishi mighty max)

Buttons:

6 pre-set buttons
Band Button
Loc. S Button
P.Scan Button
BSM Button

i dont know what these buttons are for, but is there a chance you guys can help.
Sorry if this is hard to work with, i understand this is an old stereo.
Thanks a lot guys

Reply back if you want me to send a picture of it.

B@SSAN8OR
06-20-2005, 04:24 PM
use the bsm button it will automatically set the presets for you that have the best recpetion in your area

flipwonder
06-20-2005, 04:52 PM
how do i preset the 6 channels? how do i use the BSM button?