PDA

View Full Version : cdt braxials to replace RE comps?

zachzchw
06-10-2005, 02:49 AM
Think that would be a significant upgrade? I have heard good things about the cdt's, havent heard them in person, and theres no shops around that have them, so I thought Id ask you guys....

99StangGt
06-10-2005, 02:59 AM
Im not a braxial fan. cant aim the tweets to get the soundstage that i like. They seem like a coaxial with a different mount for the tweeter. but i havent heard either so i cant say much.

MValley70
06-10-2005, 10:33 AM
I would say no because going from CDT HD's that i had to RE comps.....i thought it was a significant upgrade.

Scott, SC

zachzchw
06-10-2005, 04:35 PM
I would say no because going from CDT HD's that i had to RE comps.....i thought it was a significant upgrade.

Scott, SC

Can you go into details on what you liked better about them? Im mainly worried that the midbass from the RE comps wont keep up with my sub (xxx 15")...I only used my RE comps for a little while, and it was in an undeadened door, not correctly adjusted. Ive always read good reviews on the CDT braxials, speciifically the midbass. If you could highlight the reasons you liked the RE set better, that would be great, as youre the first person Ive came across with experience with both sets.