PDA

View Full Version : new components

laxman03
06-06-2005, 09:52 PM
ok, so i'm looking to get some 3-way components and i would like some opinions from you good people here. i'm currently debating between the cdt es-643 components or the rainbow cs 365van set.

which ones would you guys recommend, or what are your opinions on these two component sets? i'm not just looking for an answer on which to get, obviously i could research that on my own, but i also want opinions with them, things that i can't find on a spec sheet or data chart.

any and all input would be greatly appreciated.

Beat_Dominator
06-06-2005, 10:01 PM
I doubt anyone here has heard both of those sets. I know a bit of your decision will come down to the type of music you like most.

Mackenzie
06-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Big money, but hey if you want good 3 ways then their u go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18800&item=5779547839&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

mikechec9
06-09-2005, 06:13 PM
like beat said, it depends largely on what type of music you listen to and how you prefer your music to sound. those Dyns are great and superb, but very very neutral. they aren't say as lively as DLS or Focal. its a matter of preference.
even after you have collected your opinions, i would certainly seek out a demo booth of both sets.

3.5Max6spd
06-09-2005, 06:25 PM
from my experience with Eurosports , you'll appreciate the better midbass authority of the ProfiVanadiums and Rainbows cal 25 alum tweet will outshine the cdt tweet while remaining pleasant- voices/dialogue and stronger midrange definition.