PDA

View Full Version : What a good ending to a ****** day!

Kali77
05-31-2005, 07:35 PM
Had a long day at work and completely forgot that the brown truck was coming today. He brought a smile right to my face. A brand new DRZ-9255 was here waiting for me :veryhapp: Now it is time to enjoy a couple beers and start reading the manual :) Just thought I would share my excitement.

Kali

SSS 18734
05-31-2005, 07:39 PM
pics please. What is a DRZ-9255 ?????

Kali77
05-31-2005, 07:43 PM
Here are pics of the exact unit I just received. It is Clarion's flagship HU. Let's just say I got a really good deal at this price ;) http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=100308

Kali

bimma85
05-31-2005, 07:46 PM
pics please. What is a DRZ-9255 ?????
It's a high end clarion deck.... btw I hate you kali(and just for the deck but because of where u live :laugh: . HAHA hope you enjoy it.. may I ask how much it set you back?

nikosbuddy
05-31-2005, 07:46 PM
Hey hey i have a clarion now to :) how ya doing buddy?
Mike

Kali77
05-31-2005, 07:49 PM
It's a high end clarion deck.... btw I hate you kali(and just for the deck but because of where u live :laugh: . HAHA hope you enjoy it.. may I ask how much it set you back?

If you look in the link i put up it has the selling price. If you don't feel like clicking it $500.00 shipped :D Why do you like Md so much?? I am ready to move. LOL

Hey Mike. How are you doing?

Kali

bimma85
05-31-2005, 07:53 PM
If you look in the link i put up it has the selling price. If you don't feel like clicking it $500.00 shipped :D Why do you like Md so much?? I am ready to move. LOL

Hey Mike. How are you doing?

Kali
HAHAHA I didnt even look at the location. I just saw the name..... KALI. :D

Beat_Dominator
05-31-2005, 07:55 PM
My question is:

Kali WHEN the :censored: are you going to get off of your :censored: and Install/post pics of your install?!?

I've been waiting too long jerk!

Kali77
05-31-2005, 07:56 PM
HAHAHA I didnt even look at the location. I just saw the name..... KALI. :D

LOL. I wish I lived in San Diego :mad: I have friends out there. Just not feasable with my family at this point in time. If I got out of car audio we could probably move LOL

Kali

Kali77
05-31-2005, 07:58 PM
My question is:

Kali WHEN the :censored: are you going to get off of your :censored: and Install/post pics of your install?!?

I've been waiting too long jerk!

Well it is going to be a little while. I am giving the Jeep to my wife. I am looking for a new car as we speak. Plus I still need to purchase my ribbons and my sub :greedy: . I just want to take my time and not rush this install.

Kali

Beat_Dominator
05-31-2005, 07:59 PM
You smell :(

Kali77
05-31-2005, 08:01 PM
You smell :(

LOL. Believe me I would love to get this all done ASAP but unfortunately things are not moving in my favor. My wife is expecting :naughty: , hence why she is getting the Jeep.

Kali

Beat_Dominator
05-31-2005, 08:20 PM
Well congrats. on that.

...not sure if we need you to spread your DNA in the world though.....

Kali77
05-31-2005, 08:58 PM
Well congrats. on that.

...not sure if we need you to spread your DNA in the world though.....

It is already done. I already have 7yr old twins :veryhapp:

Kali

adam71
06-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Had a long day at work and completely forgot that the brown truck was coming today. He brought a smile right to my face. A brand new DRZ-9255 was here waiting for me :veryhapp: Now it is time to enjoy a couple beers and start reading the manual :) Just thought I would share my excitement.

Kali

That is one purrrrrdy deck. Reminds me of when I opened my P9 for the first time. Are you going to use a changer with that?? If you do, remember that Clarion's GOOD changer actually has a "digital output" that can be fed to the "digital input" of the 9255 so you can use the "far superior" d/a converter on the deck instead of the one on the changer. Nice feature. :naughty:

Congrats on such a great deal for that deck. :D

Kali77
06-02-2005, 10:09 AM
That is one purrrrrdy deck. Reminds me of when I opened my P9 for the first time. Are you going to use a changer with that?? If you do, remember that Clarion's GOOD changer actually has a "digital output" that can be fed to the "digital input" of the 9255 so you can use the "far superior" d/a converter on the deck instead of the one on the changer. Nice feature. :naughty:

Congrats on such a great deal for that deck. :D

Thank you. I will most likely be using a changer. Thanks for the info. The P9 combo unit is awesome. It was a little out of my range even used. I think i will be very happy with this deck though ;)

Kali