PDA

View Full Version : TD need your help!

Loudrango112
05-29-2005, 01:59 AM
Alright... we have our website... and for some reason IM at a big stump...

I hope that some of you can help

look at our website... and look at the catigories... and I want you to post... or PM me with what you think should be there... (Expect multimedia....home... and Members... I have some KICK *** ideas for them)

;)

Thanks pepz!!!

Also DONT FORGET to send me all of your info! you gotta week biztchs

lostsoul
05-29-2005, 03:26 AM
I say we do a ridez section where people can check ours out and post theres to

req
05-29-2005, 11:25 AM
i dunno - but we need lots and lots of picuters and multimedia if people are going to come to the site.

actually, a tutorials section and\or help section. i have alot of stuff from r3q.net (wich i cant seem to get working again :mad: )

but definatly a member page for each of us to use - similar to how cardomain\sounddomain would look. pictures, and us explaining :)

thats my ideas. seems like people would visit more (i had 1000 visitors in a few months time because i had links. and people liked to have them in one place - at least thats what i think, maybe the ported box tutorial i wrote would be a good addition.)

and ill get the graphics done. again. :sigh:

nasir
05-29-2005, 11:35 AM
a good pictures page is definatley great to have...i was gonna suggest a links page. with links to other forums, places to buy, tutorials/helpful sites, things like that

and Ecko you got pm

Loudrango112
05-29-2005, 11:38 AM
The memeber section.. ill use me as an example
It will have a picture of me... with my name under... you click it... and it shows my ride... my system... my interests