PDA

View Full Version : Rear Fill ?

Decipha
05-22-2005, 06:36 AM
check this out...

if you have comps in the front and you decide you want rear fill so you run the rear speakers off the HU doesn't that mess up your front speakers?

if you are just running rears off the headunit so people in back can hear then your fronts are messed up

so...

what if you have a set of comps in the front AND rear would that sound good?

has any one ever tried this?

Decipha
05-22-2005, 07:45 AM
what if i were to have the rear speakers at 1/2 the volume the front speakers are at?

audiolife
05-22-2005, 09:44 AM
man i wish i could do a clinic lol im not ragging on anyone due to the fact you probably never tuned a vehicle with propper material and testing cds. like my truck now MOST people would think it was awesome until i played and showed its weaknesses (which are pretty bad to be honest). when its set up propper and tuned at lets say 2/3 of the volume you are used to you would think it was "that loud" (or 3/3rds volume) why? because it all works seamlessly. guaranteed ...this i have no doubt if i used a test cd in 98%(if not more) of the cars that have rearfill with a right left sound track you would very easily lose true perception on right left and front. gotta remember stereo isnt surround its 2 channels right and left not right front left front right rear and left rear. in its stereo processing front and rear are the same.